Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there a way to tell by bloodwork its time to take a break from AAS?

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Is there a way to tell by bloodwork its time to take a break from AAS?

Hello everyone I am a newbie to the board and would like to say hello. I have been doing some reading here and enjoy all the wealth of information available. I have been on a cycle of tren ace and test cypionate at 300mg a week each for a couple months now. I would like to safely continue the cycle for some time longer but I would rather possibly not cause myself irreparable harm. Is there anyway I can tell through bloodwork when its time to end a cycle before causing too much damage?

I am on dr prescribed trt at 200mg test cypionate every 9 days cruising even when im not running the mentioned cycle above and never really completely
    off cycle. I figure 300mg a week of the test cypionate vs my dr ordered 200mg every 9 days is not much of a difference but the addition of trenbolone may cause issues after prolonged use. Maybe I could switch between deca and tren every so often but then again deca is a derivative of tren. Maybe switch to EQ and tren or deca instead every so often?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I tend to program my cycle beyond doing a 'couple of months and seeing whats what'.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Mid-cycle blood work can surely give some insight on whether it is reasonable to continue but usually it isn't something that can't be adjusted to finish of what you are doing.
    I would definitely not advice to run tren for any longer periods non-stop, you are asking for trouble if you do that.

Also when was the last time you got your levels checked and can you perhaps share some figures?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i would say when your cholesterol, bp, HR, etc start creeping up that is a signal that it is time for a break. when i took tren my total cholesterol got up to 225, that is why i keep my tren cycles super short under 7-8 weeks max. but i really don't touch the stuff anymore anyway, my heart health is too important.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    i would say when your cholesterol, bp, HR, etc start creeping up that is a signal that it is time for a break. when i took tren my total cholesterol got up to 225, that is why i keep my tren cycles super short under 7-8 weeks max. but i really don't touch the stuff anymore anyway, my heart health is too important.
    These are all good markers.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    remember its imperative to do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork... pre cycle gives you a baseline, mid cycle shows you how you are responding to everything and obviously post cycle shows how you are recovering... everyone is different on how they respond and tolerate things...

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I should have had some bloodwork done precycle but thats too late now. Ive only had my testosterone and growth hormone tested while on cycle recently.

I had bloodwork done today on 5/28/19 which was 14 days after the start of a new cycle from gear from a new supplier.

It consist of 300mg wk testosterone cypionate, 600mg wk trenbolone enanthate, and roughly 9iu day hgh.

My last shot of testosterone cypionate was roughly 60 hours prior to this test.
    My last shot of trenbolone enanthate was roughly 20 hours prior.
    HGH 10iu 3 hours prior injected into triceps 5iu each using 5/16 slin pin. I am not sure if thats deep enough to be considered completely Intramuscular or subcutaneous?

Not sure how accurate the results may be considering I did not fast at all prior to the test.
    I did not do any strenuous activity before the test as the hgh test says not to do.
    I did use 10iu novolin r insulin 2 hours prior to the test an hour after hgh injection. Would this screw with the results?

Im betting on my E2 to be high if the new gear is working and will have new test done for E2 and testorone in a month after using an AI to lower the E2 in the case some believe the testosterone test was done too early. I imagine there is a good chance I will be having to have the E2 checked several more times until I find the proper dose.

Here's all the panels I had done.

Complete Blood Count (CBC) With Differential
    Metabolic Panel, Comprehensive
    Hepatic Function Panel
    Estradiol
    Lipid Panel
    Thyroid Panel with TSH
    Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1)
    Estradiol, Sensitive
    Growth Hormone, Serum
    Testosterone, Free+Total LC/MS

I expect I should have these results by friday evening most likely. Any red flags ultra high or low numbers I should be looking out for on some of these?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bloodwork tells you everything about whether what you're doing is working well or is too much for your body. I'm 45 and my bloodwork is perfect. Better than it's ever been. It comes down to smart and safe cycling, regular cardio, and the right diet

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Blood work and how you feel.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just oook for things high/low/how you feel. if you start having dangerous high BP with high BP symptoms bad, etc. then yea, get off.. i mean this question is really self explanatory man.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast