Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a way to tell by bloodwork its time to take a break from AAS?

eckstg

Hello everyone I am a newbie to the board and would like to say hello. I have been doing some reading here and enjoy all the wealth of information available. I have been on a cycle of tren ace and test cypionate at 300mg a week each for a couple months now. I would like to safely continue the cycle for some time longer but I would rather possibly not cause myself irreparable harm. Is there anyway I can tell through bloodwork when its time to end a cycle before causing too much damage?

I am on dr prescribed trt at 200mg test cypionate every 9 days cruising even when im not running the mentioned cycle above and never really completely
off cycle. I figure 300mg a week of the test cypionate vs my dr ordered 200mg every 9 days is not much of a difference but the addition of trenbolone may cause issues after prolonged use. Maybe I could switch between deca and tren every so often but then again deca is a derivative of tren. Maybe switch to EQ and tren or deca instead every so often?

Mid-cycle blood work can surely give some insight on whether it is reasonable to continue but usually it isn't something that can't be adjusted to finish of what you are doing.
I would definitely not advice to run tren for any longer periods non-stop, you are asking for trouble if you do that.

Also when was the last time you got your levels checked and can you perhaps share some figures?

i would say when your cholesterol, bp, HR, etc start creeping up that is a signal that it is time for a break. when i took tren my total cholesterol got up to 225, that is why i keep my tren cycles super short under 7-8 weeks max. but i really don't touch the stuff anymore anyway, my heart health is too important.

i would say when your cholesterol, bp, HR, etc start creeping up that is a signal that it is time for a break. when i took tren my total cholesterol got up to 225, that is why i keep my tren cycles super short under 7-8 weeks max. but i really don't touch the stuff anymore anyway, my heart health is too important.

These are all good markers.

remember its imperative to do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork... pre cycle gives you a baseline, mid cycle shows you how you are responding to everything and obviously post cycle shows how you are recovering... everyone is different on how they respond and tolerate things...

I should have had some bloodwork done precycle but thats too late now. Ive only had my testosterone and growth hormone tested while on cycle recently.

I had bloodwork done today on 5/28/19 which was 14 days after the start of a new cycle from gear from a new supplier.

It consist of 300mg wk testosterone cypionate, 600mg wk trenbolone enanthate, and roughly 9iu day hgh.

My last shot of testosterone cypionate was roughly 60 hours prior to this test.
My last shot of trenbolone enanthate was roughly 20 hours prior.
HGH 10iu 3 hours prior injected into triceps 5iu each using 5/16 slin pin. I am not sure if thats deep enough to be considered completely Intramuscular or subcutaneous?

Not sure how accurate the results may be considering I did not fast at all prior to the test.
I did not do any strenuous activity before the test as the hgh test says not to do.
I did use 10iu novolin r insulin 2 hours prior to the test an hour after hgh injection. Would this screw with the results?

Im betting on my E2 to be high if the new gear is working and will have new test done for E2 and testorone in a month after using an AI to lower the E2 in the case some believe the testosterone test was done too early. I imagine there is a good chance I will be having to have the E2 checked several more times until I find the proper dose.

Here's all the panels I had done.

Complete Blood Count (CBC) With Differential
Metabolic Panel, Comprehensive
Hepatic Function Panel
Estradiol
Lipid Panel
Thyroid Panel with TSH
Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1)
Estradiol, Sensitive
Growth Hormone, Serum
Testosterone, Free+Total LC/MS

I expect I should have these results by friday evening most likely. Any red flags ultra high or low numbers I should be looking out for on some of these?

Bloodwork tells you everything about whether what you're doing is working well or is too much for your body. I'm 45 and my bloodwork is perfect. Better than it's ever been. It comes down to smart and safe cycling, regular cardio, and the right diet

Just oook for things high/low/how you feel. if you start having dangerous high BP with high BP symptoms bad, etc. then yea, get off.. i mean this question is really self explanatory man.

Thanks everyone for your help. I'll post a pic of the results soon after I get them. Maybe if my body is having issues with all the hormones I can tell by all the different panels / tests I had done and it will make it clear. Im not sure if I could decipher it myself after reading online some things may read high or low and still not be a big deal. Thanks again!

Thanks everyone for your help. I'll post a pic of the results soon after I get them. Maybe if my body is having issues with all the hormones I can tell by all the different panels / tests I had done and it will make it clear. Im not sure if I could decipher it myself after reading online some things may read high or low and still not be a big deal. Thanks again!

bro post it up....

Finally got my results back. A few things have me concerned.

1st My ALT SGPT is only 2 points away from being high. I read in men usually over 33 iu/L usually requires further evaluation and mine is 43. My AST SGOT is only 5 points from being high. Could these indicate substantial liver damage already occurred or just the liver is under distress & not far from damage or not really a concern at this point? Maybe if I cease the tren they could rebound back down before damage has been done?

My ALP, Bilirubin, & Albumin seem to be in good ranges so hopefully I am nowhere near jaundice but I really have no clue.

2nd My non sensitive E2 reading came back screwed up as people mentioned will happen due to the tren use so I am guessing my new source of tren enanthate is good to go since I have been on it for 2 weeks before this test unless you think the shot I took of my previous tren acetate from 2 weeks ago could still possibly be lingering around and still screw with the E2 reading even after 2 weeks of stopping?

3rd My sensitive estradiol reading came back high at 43.3. I am awaiting an AI which may take 3 weeks to be delievered. Am I ok at 43.3 for 3 more weeks until I get my AI or should I cease useage or lower dose before it arrives?

4th As mentioned I have been using a new source of gear 2 weeks prior to this test and have been on 300mg test cypionate and 300mg tren enanthate per week. Last time I had my testosterone checked I was on my RX dr prescribed cypionate for several weeks prior to the test at the same doseage and I had taken 200mg about 36 hours prior to the test and my reading at that time came back at 1799 on total testosterone.

This reading only came back at 943. I thought this seemed very low to be on 300mg test cypionate a week and I had taken 200mg roughly 60 hours prior to the test. Would you believe the new source of cypionate is suspect and likely junk? Would you think my test levels are still just coming down from my last shot of RX test from 2 weeks ago?

5th My growth hormone serum came back great at 38.0 on 10iu injected 3 hours prior in my triceps but my igf-1 came back at only 299. It is higher than normal range for my age but I have been taking 10iu day for a while. I did take 10iu the day prior to the test but I cant remember how many hours prior to the test. I have read after injection of hgh it raises your igf1 for quite a while after injection. I figured it should come back somewhere in the high range of men in their early 20s around 500ng/ml. Does this reading indicate something might be suspect about my hgh or this is normal good reading?

6th My T4 came back low at 4.1. My dr has had me on 100mcg daily levothyroxine sodium for several years now. Is this a concern?

Thanks eveyone for you help!

002.jpg001.jpg

Attachments

• 1559061421_eckstein_gary_180551-page-002.jpg
    1559061421_eckstein_gary_180551-page-002.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 44
if an HGH source is going to fuck you over they aren't going to put that much real product in their stuff.. i mean you wouldn't get any effect at all with your bloodwork, so here it is obvious your HGH is good.. if you want it at maximum potency make sure you are refridgerating it even when in powder form and use the mixed form as soon as possible

as far as your other numbers i wouldn't worry too much.. your total test levels might be a little lean for 300mg a week, but if you are injecting once a week and just did an injection it will take time to build back up. your free test is very high which is the most important thing.

also with the estrogen yes you are gambling staying on gear without an AI here. you should get on an AI asap. you can hit me up and i might be able to take care of it quicker

if an HGH source is going to fuck you over they aren't going to put that much real product in their stuff.. i mean you wouldn't get any effect at all with your bloodwork, so here it is obvious your HGH is good.. if you want it at maximum potency make sure you are refridgerating it even when in powder form and use the mixed form as soon as possible

as far as your other numbers i wouldn't worry too much.. your total test levels might be a little lean for 300mg a week, but if you are injecting once a week and just did an injection it will take time to build back up. your free test is very high which is the most important thing.

also with the estrogen yes you are gambling staying on gear without an AI here. you should get on an AI asap. you can hit me up and i might be able to take care of it quicker

I would hit you up but I cant since im under 50 post. I never really paid free test any attention because I did not know how to decipher it. Whats strange is in my bloodwork where total test came back at 1799 my free test was only 42.2. This test came back at 50 at only 943.1.

Somone claimed some hgh is made so cheaply / poorly that peoples bodies cant really use it. You hear and read just about everything and confusing what to believe sometimes. I m not really up to date on whats out there myself or how fake gear is passed now days so I figured id ask if there is such bad hgh out there that does great on a serum test but yet converts poorly to igf1?

Hello everyone I am a newbie to the board and would like to say hello. I have been doing some reading here and enjoy all the wealth of information available. I have been on a cycle of tren ace and test cypionate at 300mg a week each for a couple months now. I would like to safely continue the cycle for some time longer but I would rather possibly not cause myself irreparable harm. Is there anyway I can tell through bloodwork when its time to end a cycle before causing too much damage?

I am on dr prescribed trt at 200mg test cypionate every 9 days cruising even when im not running the mentioned cycle above and never really completely
off cycle. I figure 300mg a week of the test cypionate vs my dr ordered 200mg every 9 days is not much of a difference but the addition of trenbolone may cause issues after prolonged use. Maybe I could switch between deca and tren every so often but then again deca is a derivative of tren. Maybe switch to EQ and tren or deca instead every so often?

this can be tricky because you really can't gauge it off of just one blood work but rather multiple blood work.. if you are running gear for a couple months it is ideal to pull blood work several times this way you have comparisons with where you are at and where you're going or how long you been there..

I pulled blood work once a month..

I know it's time to take a break when my HDL is too low for too long, and my LDL is elevated.. I will also look at my kidney bun levels and creatine if they are elevated for too long, and if my rbc's have been too high, even if I have donated blood and my RBC is continually to remain outside of the high-end..

Far as my estrogen is concerned this is something you can correct almost instantaneous but I personally like to have my estrogen around 60.. that's where I feel the best.. estrogen is not entirely the enemy when it concerns growth and recovery, but it can be the enemy if someone is sensitive and they possess a high ratio of aromatase enzymes along with very receptive estrogen receptors..

Lastly you need to gauge how you feel, if you feel adrenal fatigue, you need to listen to your body.. your body will speak volumes to you.. it will let you know if you need a break..

but like I said multiple blood work is a good indicator because one snapshot alone it's just giving you an indication of what's currently going on and that can drastically change within the matter of days they can go in either direction, in fact you could have been at different numbers days prior and that can also change days later..

I did a little manipulation with paint on the second page of my bloodwork and removed the estradiol sensitive, igf-1, free testosterone, and growth hormone serum from the results. I was thinking I could now present this to my dr with the first page so he would only see the slightly elevated testosterone @ 943 and highly elevated estradiol E2 @ 167.4.

The dr rxs me test cyp trt dose and he expects a little elevation the day after inject so I could say this was the day after so my rx should be just about right. I have a small lump of gyno behind my right nip from several years past gyno from irresponsibly using aas that I have never mentioned to dr. I figure I could possibly explain I noticed this lump recently and got worried and after talking to friend/family they explained it could be from elevated estrogen or prolactin and that I should have bloodwork done and discuss this with my dr so I had this bloodwork done and my estrogen came back high at 167.4.

I thought I would have my ploactin checked prior to dr visit also so if it comes back high possibly he would rx me both and ai and caber or prami. What you guys think? Is the estradiol way to high to present and likely to cause issues with dr? Do you think he will cut my trt test cyp? Could it work?

Back
Top Bottom