Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THERE WILL BE NO PODCAST

I explained why. It got too nasty and I'm not going to have a cut and paste study war. I don't need to prove myself to anyone and certainly not while being insuted.

And those studies weren't from the NY Times. That was the Times doing an article on the studies. So right there we have pointless antagnoism. Admit it, you don't want to hear any evidence that proves you wrong. So I won't give it. If you want to think I'm dodging the issue, go right ahead.

Bro first steve shouldn’t have insulted you I agree ... if you want we can edit it but I kept it to show your side too... that it did get personal with you guys ... but many heated debates get that way...
... to help evo brothers learn we need this kind of open debate imo...

Bro I’m like #1 free speech guy on evo... I like all sides of debate ... ask any mod I fight not to ban and delete... I believe open debate leads to good info for the members ...

Bro... but why do you say I don’t want your side? I read your side ... not convinced ... I read steve side he convinced me ...if you do the fasting podcast I’ll listen to your side ... I would enjoy it and I’m sure speaking you will make a better point ...

I didn't mean you specifically.

The info will come out. In good time. Right now things are too hot. I'll present it and let everyone decide for themselves. It's not like I make a lot of money if people don't fast.

Bro let’s hear it ... waiting on the fasting podcast to drop... interested in what case you’ll present ...

I disagree with most of things others say on here but I just give MY advice and move on. It's really the OP's decision or persons seeking advice to take all the advice given and make a determination for themselves along with some of his/her own research to make a decision on what's best for them. Just my 2 cents.

And after all that, after all the demands for an explanation, I gave a comprehensive evaluation of all the aspects of fasting -- proving my point beyond any doubt. And nobody read it. LOL

And after all that, after all the demands for an explanation, I gave a comprehensive evaluation of all the aspects of fasting -- proving my point beyond any doubt. And nobody read it. LOL

It's the weekend. Plus I don't care enough to read it. Also, in spite of the major butting of heads and egos, maybe most members aren't fussed. Such is life

Bro I’m done reading ... I wanna hear the podcast ... the people have spoken let’s hear it broly ....

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom