Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: THERE WILL BE NO PODCAST

  1. #1
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    THERE WILL BE NO PODCAST

    When I heard about the statements made by Rick and Steve I wanted nothing more than to give my point of view. Let's just say, I know what i know. And there's a lot to be learned from it. A half century in the field will do that.

    But the podcast kept getting delayed and that's when I went on the boards to promote it -- in the hopes that it wouldn't go away and everyone would tune in. But instead, I got Deja' Vu. It was like the old days of the message board wars when people were using cut and past studies to make every point instead of presenting a logical retort themselves. And this time out, the antagonism reared its ugly head pretty quickly. I get it. People don't like their convictions questioned. But that's what I do. If that isn't wanted, I'd gladly bow out. I have nothing to prove. Nevertheless, the discussion quickly got personal, complete with insults and ad-hominen attacks. And that, I have no interest in engaging in.

    It doesn't make sense to have a discussion when people aren't open to anything they already think they know. I also already mentioned that i was unaware that Steve has a book about the merits of fasting and I was willing to relent out of respect to that. Yet, Steve seems intent on continuing to disrespect me simply because I have a different opinion that he. But I'm letting it slide.

    Also, Rick , Steve and I all work for the same company. And I just think it's bad form for the people in business together to try and tear down a fellow member of the team. It's counter productive.

    I'll be presenting an essay that will be an extensive analysis of fasting and why it is counterproductive to our goals. I'll also blow away the theory that it is healthy. And not for nothing, I've lived a healthy life to the point where I've remained vital, healthy and muscular into my sixth decade. I don't need any lectures from anybody telling me what is healthy and what isn't. Especially when they do cycles that I would not and have never touched in my life.

    So that's it. Keep an eye out for it. And you can argue among yourselves. I'm done.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  2. #2
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,091
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    just for the record you chose to back out after I destroyed you in the other thread. you told Rick you didn't want to come on the podcast and have to defend the studies and data that was laid out. I actually thought Rick was fucking with me cause we like to fuck with each other a lot and bullshit. but then this morning I could tell you didn't want any part of it.
    believe me there was more, way more that was coming on the podcast and you would have not stood a chance.

    you did the right thing backing out and forfeiting vs. looking really really stupid so I applaud your decision.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  3. #3
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    just for the record you chose to back out after I destroyed you in the other thread. you told Rick you didn't want to come on the podcast and have to defend the studies and data that was laid out. I actually thought Rick was fucking with me cause we like to fuck with each other a lot and bullshit. but then this morning I could tell you didn't want any part of it.
    believe me there was more, way more that was coming on the podcast and you would have not stood a chance.

    you did the right thing backing out and forfeiting vs. looking really really stupid so I applaud your decision.
    Here I am trying to be gracious and you still insist on being an asshole? Wow. Good luck with that.

    Oh, and read my report when I post it. You have a lot to learn.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  4. #4
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,091
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I spent 3 hours compiling rock hard science and data and you flaked out. so of course I will be mad. plus Rick has to foot the bill for that time I spent on it, that isn't fair to him either.

    you are coming on the podcast, and you are going to admit you don't know a lick about fasting so the world can hear it. you are not gonna back out of it man. I won't let you
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  5. #5
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    I spent 3 hours compiling rock hard science and data and you flaked out. so of course I will be mad. plus Rick has to foot the bill for that time I spent on it, that isn't fair to him either.

    you are coming on the podcast, and you are going to admit you don't know a lick about fasting so the world can hear it. you are not gonna back out of it man. I won't let you
    I'm sure you think you're right because a few studies ready to g . But you are so wrong, you can't even comprehend how wrong you are. But hey, you want to fast, nobody is stopping you. I'll present my report. You can read it and learn or ignore it. Your call.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  6. #6
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,091
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    okay so come on the podcast and present the report and we can read it together.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,808
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I do not have a dog in this fight..

    But I'm going to say this, Nelson you have been continuously projecting that anything that goes against your thought process is a handicap, or some sort of ignorance that is a fault of the individual that you're pointing at and it needs to be corrected by only one way, I quoted phrases that you made to multiple members where you were getting a bit egotistical and overzealous with a shaming undertone. You continuously tried to emphasize that you were attempting to open a dialogue, at that point in which with any member that participated you immediately went into shaming mode. And this the second time that I hear you mentioned about your reasons of why you have chosen not to come to online communities, as if the communities all equally possess the same mentality that is wrong, no matter how it's presented to you because of your preconceived notions.
    No one is trying to change your mind, but your steadfast on trying to change the mind of others in a fashion that is not attractive or convincing.

    You boast about your resume, yet you have no goddamn clue on some of the characters that are acting around you that have been in this game a very long time, but find little to no need to bring up resumes but rather facts.

    Whenever you post it is fueled with nothing but drama.

    Far as I'm concerned you are a fucking phony..

    Your self-proclaimed and appointed relevance, simply outlines the fact that you are not relevant neither is the information you project, because you have done nothing to support.

    In lieu of bitching and bickering, speak to the members, not at the members.

    Once again it's not anything new, that here you are once again telling another person that they have no clue on how wrong they are.
    Need help? Open support ticket
    Here's how ::CLICK HERE::



    Domestic and International shipping, best rates, many NEW products
    Online store - www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
    For ALL order issues open a TICKET ::HERE::

    Full line of AAS orals/oils/HGH/SARMS/HGH and more


  8. #8
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    I do not have a dog in this fight..

    But I'm going to say this, Nelson you have been continuously projecting that anything that goes against your thought process is a handicap, or some sort of ignorance that is a fault of the individual that you're pointing at and it needs to be corrected by only one way, I quoted phrases that you made to multiple members where you were getting a bit egotistical and overzealous with a shaming undertone. You continuously tried to emphasize that you were attempting to open a dialogue, at that point in which with any member that participated you immediately went into shaming mode. And this the second time that I hear you mentioned about your reasons of why you have chosen not to come to online communities, as if the communities all equally possess the same mentality that is wrong, no matter how it's presented to you because of your preconceived notions.
    No one is trying to change your mind, but your steadfast on trying to change the mind of others in a fashion that is not attractive or convincing.

    You boast about your resume, yet you have no goddamn clue on some of the characters that are acting around you that have been in this game a very long time, but find little to no need to bring up resumes but rather facts.

    Whenever you post it is fueled with nothing but drama.

    Far as I'm concerned you are a fucking phony..

    Your self-proclaimed and appointed relevance, simply outlines the fact that you are not relevant neither is the information you project, because you have done nothing to support.

    In lieu of bitching and bickering, speak to the members, not at the members.

    Once again it's not anything new, that here you are once again telling another person that they have no clue on how wrong they are.
    That's funny, I thought I was being told the same thing. Oh well. My mistake.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  9. #9
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  10. #10
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,091
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    I do not have a dog in this fight..

    But I'm going to say this, Nelson you have been continuously projecting that anything that goes against your thought process is a handicap, or some sort of ignorance that is a fault of the individual that you're pointing at and it needs to be corrected by only one way, I quoted phrases that you made to multiple members where you were getting a bit egotistical and overzealous with a shaming undertone. You continuously tried to emphasize that you were attempting to open a dialogue, at that point in which with any member that participated you immediately went into shaming mode. And this the second time that I hear you mentioned about your reasons of why you have chosen not to come to online communities, as if the communities all equally possess the same mentality that is wrong, no matter how it's presented to you because of your preconceived notions.
    No one is trying to change your mind, but your steadfast on trying to change the mind of others in a fashion that is not attractive or convincing.

    You boast about your resume, yet you have no goddamn clue on some of the characters that are acting around you that have been in this game a very long time, but find little to no need to bring up resumes but rather facts.

    Whenever you post it is fueled with nothing but drama.

    Far as I'm concerned you are a fucking phony..

    Your self-proclaimed and appointed relevance, simply outlines the fact that you are not relevant neither is the information you project, because you have done nothing to support.

    In lieu of bitching and bickering, speak to the members, not at the members.

    Once again it's not anything new, that here you are once again telling another person that they have no clue on how wrong they are.
    well said bro. the best thing we can do as a community is ignore that prick. he is a legend in his own mind
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •