Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Things that people do that agitate the fuck out of u at the gym

Ya that makes no sense.

KRAZIEONE

I've seen that break the sauna so many times and then it's put of order for months. I caught I guy doing it the other day and I took it off. Then he walked back and put it back up and said "nah man I put that there it makes it hotter" and told him it would ruin it. He says "nah man trust me 23 years wrestling"... As if that means jack shit. I just shrugged and said alright but you're going to break it. Then I went and ratted on his fat ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait....maybe its my gym but why does everyone have to have shorts or sweats thats matching or even a shirt to match everything.
Is the gym a fashion statement now?
I get free Nike apparel but when I hit gym my shoes dont match chit n my sweats dont match lol

Wait....maybe its my gym but why does everyone have to have shorts or sweats thats matching or even a shirt to match everything.
Is the gym a fashion statement now?
I get free Nike apparel but when I hit gym my shoes dont match chit n my sweats dont match lol
Id make fun of you for clashing

Oh well that isn't a weighted vest u would know it bulky. That could be a thermal vest. To raise body heat for burning cals.

KRAZIEONE

Like this?

KRAZIEONE

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1404233752271.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404233752271.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 158
Mobile phones in the gym. Unless your training program is on it, put it the fuck away.

I have all my music on my phone and Bluetooth it to my wireless headphones...so much easier...was sick of buying new headphones every month cause the cord shorted out on one side or the other

The old or out of shape people who always jump in on your supersets, especially when there is another open machine right there...most often happens with leg extensions when I superset squats/leg extensions...

Also happens on decline/dip station a lot...but I just do incline pushups in place of dips in this situation...

I'm unsure if it's weighted. It just looks like a thin vest worn over a workout t shirt

A lot of those dudes also wear the high altitude training masks "Bane mask".. Cracks me up because I never see fit dudes using them..

I cant stand the Asians squatting with only socks on and no shoes.
And what about the dudes that dress like its -20 in gym lol.

Back
Top Bottom