Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Things we forget to enjoy on the journey

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
So this morning, as per my log, I hit Close Grip Bench Press (I'm working towards 130kg/308lbs x 3 x 8 reps). It occurred to me on my 2nd warm up set that I was using what used to be my old 1 rep max back when I started.

This is one example of what we sometimes forget to enjoy on the road we take.

What examples can you think of like this? Instead of the grind of training, diet and cardio what about the good stuff?

just the speed of my reps and sets vs. years ago. my endurance is ridiculous today. especially can tell on leg day.

That was the thing. I can remember 90kg/198lbs being HARD. I was ready to rep the f**k out of that bitch!

I get that we need to be always hungry. I tried to do one arm lever rows the week before last with 150kg/330lbs and every time I'm repping the one arm dumbbell row with 90kg/1908lb dumbbells it feels heavy but I forget I'm bitching about 200lbs... not 100, not 150 or even 180... I need to remember to enjoy the fact that I'm bitching about 200 lol

That’s half the fun in it is seeing how far you’ve come

Gaining back 80 pounds in 11 weeks of training with abs and veins still 200-280 pounds which shocks me as nobody gains this much but knowing that I do have genetics when eat sleep train is absolutely on point nothing is impossible.

Back
Top Bottom