Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking about running running Test E solo for first cycle.

Coreaga

Registered
Thinking about running a test e cycle 500mgs every week for 8 to 10 weeks for my 1st cycle and use the PCT provided on this forum named “the perfect PCT”. I’m 5’9 at 175 pounds around 14% - 15% body fat. Currently I’m working on getting my BF% down before I go on cycle. I’m also getting blood work done this week and will post the results before I do anything. I’m trying to do everything properly so I can get the best results. I’m looking to build some muscle increase athletic performance and get to 8 to 10% BF. Any suggestions or input would be awesome I’m still in my planning phase.

It sounds like you have a very good plan in place my friend. My only advice is to wait until you get your body fat down to about 10-12% before starting your cycle.

Get your body fat down to 10-12%, get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and you are healthy and then run this for your first cycle -

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Could you run Arimidex or Nolvadex in place of Aromasin? I’m asking because it seems the other two products are easier to acquire than Aromasin.

nolvadex is NOT an ai brother but you can use arimidex in place or aromasin, yes..

- - - Updated - - -

also, make sure to run dga post ct the last four weeks before pct to make the transition much smoother for you... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Sounds really good other than the length. 8 weeks is definitely too short for a long ester. Just run it 12 weeks and you will get the most out of it.

Got my blood taken today will post results in two or three days. Reviewed my last blood test from two months ago my gluclose was high hopefully my cleaner diet has improved it.

Just watched the Dylan Gemelli video about testosterone and cholesterol.. very informative it explained the good sources of foods for fat.. So my question is I’m currently on a cut with calories around 2200 calories a day my macros are about 233g carbs, 185g protein, 60g of fats what will I need to bump my macros to on cycle I have no idea how much your metabolism and protein synthesis will boost on cycle my main goal is to put on lean body mass. I’m military so I’m pretty active even when I’m not doing physical training.

Back
Top Bottom