Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thooughts in following cycle..

HRCOCHIS

Want to share following tren ace/test e cycle and see what y'all think...
973b2d8382b83cc23f48066f03ba43b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Your Layout is OK, not Great, except for the Clomid, it's a SERM, for PCT ONLY, not during Cycle.
Test is Too Low for this Cycle, try at least 400 Mg a Week, 500 Mg would be better.

You need to take a 2 Week Break, between your Last Injection, and the Start of PCT, or the Start of your SERMS.
This is needed with any Long Ester Test.
So it can begin to Clear your System.

Your PCT also needs Work......................................... JP

Your Layout is OK, not Great, except for the Clomid, it's a SERM, for PCT ONLY, not during Cycle.
Test is Too Low for this Cycle, try at least 400 Mg a Week, 500 Mg would be better.

You need to take a 2 Week Break, between your Last Injection, and the Start of PCT, or the Start of your SERMS.
This is needed with any Long Ester Test.
So it can begin to Clear your System.

Your PCT also needs Work......................................... JP
Thanks for the feedback, I also have doubts about using clomid on cycle. As far as test dosage I've done some research on lower dose test e. Combined with tren ace with good results and less side effects...

I'll look more into that since I have some time before I start pining...

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

You can atleast double your test dosage to have a more effective cycle. Are you going to be taking anything for liver protection? I would highly recommend N2guard while on cycle to keep you on point.

My general guidelines for using test and tren are 200-300mg test and 300mg tren per week. I don't use arimidex and would only use aromasin if needed with my layout. Low test so probably not needed. No need to use clomid on cycle though. Save it for your PCT.

Back
Top Bottom