Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those bodybuilding, training and more books you own

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
It's been said, probably correctly, that some info has been updated since many of the more well-known books have been published. Less on the training side of things but more on the PED and nutritional side. If nothing else being online has allowed us greater access to studies and examples of research to refer to.

That said one thing which still seems to hold true is that info read via book seems more likely to 'stick' than via pdf file, via a forum or even a 5 minute YouTube video. With that in mind I've mentioned in other posts my considerable collection of bodybuilding magazines and books (on strength, nutrition and more). The magazines must exceed 5000 now and the books over 100 on the various topics.

So hot damn I go and look at what some are selling for on the usual sites (Amazon, eBay and various book sites). The prices for a handful are just out and out crazy as f**k. Two are apparently selling for £500+ (about $600) EACH. Heck, I've two pop-up books worth close to $250 together.

Go check out your little collection of so-called useless info books - you may have an off copy that's worth a nice weekend away.

Musclemag intl Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding...ill never sell it. By far the best book on training ive read

When I published Muscle Mob magazine Bob Kennedy (owner and publisher of MMI) and I used to swap subscriptions. I've a few of his books. One, as per my post, is at a crazy price: Raw Muscle ($194 to 600+)

I am not a hoarder so i have none but if i did have something worth $600 i would sell it cause i promise the value will only go down.. the younger generation is not interested in books or magazines.. everything is turning digital

I am not a hoarder so i have none but if i did have something worth $600 i would sell it cause i promise the value will only go down.. the younger generation is not interested in books or magazines.. everything is turning digital

They don't sell to the younger generation. For a start they don't have the cash. And, in many cases, those same books are already online as .pdf's. Crazy as it might seem the 'real thing', so to speak, becomes worth more. More so as print disappears.

One of the original roid gurus books is now crazy money - Paul Borresons Big Secret (either version).

However, I do agree in part. Hence contacting two sellers this morning about two I own and finding out if they'd buy them.

not sure how it works in britain, but american young people have tons of money cause their mommy and daddy give it to them. it is standard in the USA for parents to buy their kids cars, pay for college, trust funds, etc. trust me they got money. parents buy their kids $1400 Iphones for xmas like nothing. and I'm talking 10 or 11 year olds. one of my friends kids has already lost 3 phones and the parents have replaced them every time

The only book I can remember right (don't own it though) is this Anabolic Reference Guide written by Bill Phillips.
Has any of you read that?

Back
Top Bottom