Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are those boobs??

aggirl

EVO V.I.P
So my husband and I just got back from vacation. Awesome time. We went to this awesome beach bar....it was so much fun. Basically, all ages, skinny, fat, in shape, super muscular....all walks of life. My husband and I came to the conclusion if you were single and couldn't get ass here, then you may as well cash in. Anyway, I started looking around. ....do you know that more then half of the "muscular" guys had visable gyno. It was embarrassing. Some looked decent. ....but had swollen boobs. And they sported it. ...like "look at me". My mind was blown. Thought I would share. ..didn't realize it was that much of an issue.

Where did you vacation. Bro you see a lot of that elsewhere. Bunch of wierd fuckers taking synthol and crap.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It's not necessarily Gino, just the opposite. When I retired at 70, my libido was already gone to hell. I was getting fatter and fatter, and then I started back at the gym. Moniroring every mouthful, trying to push heavier weights, but nothing!

Eventually when I managed to get a full blood test, my total T was 484, but Free T was ZERO. I had boobs, I was sent to a REALLY moronic Endo, who looked at my body and almost accused me of being on steroids. Then he examined me more thoroughly after I told him he was a fucking idiot ( and I'm too big for the little shit to fight with), he told me it was just fat.

I self medicated (doctors in Europe are complete brainwashed assholes) TRT, within weeks my weight started to go down I was pushing heavier weights, I shed 47 kgs, but even today, I still have loose fat around my lower belly and there is still fat around my pecs. I want to lose more of the fat, but I intend to muscle up a bit more first, the chicks like me as I am, they don't mind the little bit of fat, but if I lose too much and start to look skinny, it's a whole different ball of wax!

So what you may have been looking at is a bunch of guys that had let themselves get overweight, decided to do something about it, but have a really hard time getting rid of the last of the lower belly and boob fat. Maybe not Gino at all.

So my husband and I just got back from vacation. Awesome time. We went to this awesome beach bar....it was so much fun. Basically, all ages, skinny, fat, in shape, super muscular....all walks of life. My husband and I came to the conclusion if you were single and couldn't get ass here, then you may as well cash in. Anyway, I started looking around. ....do you know that more then half of the "muscular" guys had visable gyno. It was embarrassing. Some looked decent. ....but had swollen boobs. And they sported it. ...like "look at me". My mind was blown. Thought I would share. ..didn't realize it was that much of an issue.

You should have printed up some "Visit the Amazing Evo" business cards to pass out... tell them we can introduce them to the concept of running an AI with their cycle :)

I was at the beach a week ago saw a lot of puffy gyno nips also it's amazing how cheap ai are now compared to ten years ago and guys still don't buy them
Go figure

These were young guys. ..younger then my husband. Definitely in their 20s. I could tell it was gyno because ive seen it many many times. I guess just so many shirtless guys...it was overwhelming.

When I travel the world and go to gyms there are a lot of younger dudes with boobs who are muscular

especially in Latin American countries. they are on juice as its legal but they are not aware that they need to run an AI with it.

Unfortunately I have some round gyno. Had a chest since kid. If I'm on vacation I'll have my shirt off and not care who is looking lol. I'm not there to get women tho since my Latin wife is all I need :)

Ive seen very few people actually take anything to combat this crap. Heck idk the people I seen not take pct

Unfortunately I see that all the time. People tend to forget about the importance of ancillaries and PCT, and only want to invest into gear, which is a wrong way to go.

considering most people that dont use the internet much or forums like this.. have no idea how to cycle properly, its not suprising at all. i have huge friends that dont pct properly or oncycle support right. they cant even throw together a cycle that makes proper sense

I see it really often as well. Even worse, I see it in high school students.

No one wants to do any research or take some time to educate themselves before jumping on cycle. Time and time again I have spoken to people who when I ask what their PCT protocol is they ask "what's that?"

Luckily I was given some good advice for my first cycle but a lot of people rely on friends/gym buddies for advice and most people have no idea what they are doing in terms of proper cycles, auxiliaries and staying healthy.

I've got tit fat because that's where I have always stored that shit. I have visible abs anywhere under 12% BF, but my chest doesn't lean out until about 8%. Its retarded. Shit happens though I guess.

These were young guys. ..younger then my husband. Definitely in their 20s. I could tell it was gyno because ive seen it many many times. I guess just so many shirtless guys...it was overwhelming.

Are you sure they weren't happy to see you.. lol. I joke

Back
Top Bottom