Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those that compete. Question on pre-stage pump up

EndlessCutting

Have any of you ever used a combination of dextrose/maltodextrine/glycerine along with various forms of AAKG 30-45 minutes before pumping up to help fill out a little more and increase vascularity? I have been told by many that the glycerine is highly effective for this cause it increases blood plasma levels quickly making the veins really pop for that hard look.

Have any of you ever used a combination of dextrose/maltodextrine/glycerine along with various forms of AAKG 30-45 minutes before pumping up to help fill out a little more and increase vascularity? I have been told by many that the glycerine is highly effective for this cause it increases blood plasma levels quickly making the veins really pop for that hard look.

I've heard red wine helps! Prob help ease the tension on stage too! :p

I'm sure some competitors know better than I do!
When is this show?? Just saw the comp is tomorrow! KTS!!! :tank:

Thanks sweed, I will certainly be giving it everything I got. Yeah I know about the wine situation, I am actually using that tonight with my last carb meal during carb up. The alcohol stop production of hormones that make you hold more water as well as act like a diuretic. Pre stage I know a lot of guy drink a little to to help the nerves and vascularity.

I actually have a couple items that I may use pre stage. I haves glucose liquid shot 2oz. ( dextrose ) and accel-gel packets. Was gonna take the shot and 1 gel pack as well as 3 argnine pills that have various forms in them. And may eat a snickers bar as well but not sure if it's needed if I go the otherroute cause that a lot of fast acting sugar and carbs. I will also take in about 2-4 oz. Of water and a potassium tablet so I don't cramp up.

Thanks sweed, I will certainly be giving it everything I got. Yeah I know about the wine situation, I am actually using that tonight with my last carb meal during carb up. The alcohol stop production of hormones that make you hold more water as well as act like a diuretic. Pre stage I know a lot of guy drink a little to to help the nerves and vascularity.

I actually have a couple items that I may use pre stage. I haves glucose liquid shot 2oz. ( dextrose ) and accel-gel packets. Was gonna take the shot and 1 gel pack as well as 3 argnine pills that have various forms in them. And may eat a snickers bar as well but not sure if it's needed if I go the otherroute cause that a lot of fast acting sugar and carbs. I will also take in about 2-4 oz. Of water and a potassium tablet so I don't cramp up.

what show you doing bro? Good luck man!

that is exactly when I have my wine too!!

Just in case someone is searching the net about this kinda stuff and stumbles on this thread.

1 accel-gel chocolate pack, 1 glucose shot 2oz. ( dextrose, gotten from any wall greens, rite aid or what have you in the diabetic section ) 500mg niacin tablet, double serving (6 pills) of Six Xtar Muscle NO Overdrive ( just various forms of arginine ),1 Diablo Fire ECA, 2 redline pills, 1 scoop 1MR ( they gave us a few sample packs, dump powder in mouth with pills all at once and drink glucose shot, then chase with accel-gel ) and to finish it off 1 snickers bar! all done 30 minutes before starting to pump up. WHOLY SHIT ! Lets just say yeah this worked well, barely even touched a dumbbell and the veins they were a poppin!

WARNING - this is a lot of stuff to take so if you are even the slightest intolerant to stims don't do this please ! Especially if you have drastically dehydrated yourself and are not supplementing with potassium regularly like you should be if running that type of peak week.

I did this exact thing both for pre-judging and the night show, worked exactly the same both time for me. Was also using HOT STUFF both times as well. The heat was intense a lot like takin N2KTS but the flush stays with ya cause you are posing under hot lights and well let's face it, not much water here to push it through so once it hits it stays till you eat some more and take in a sip of something ( for me, honey and a few bites of chicken breast subsided it afterward pretty quickly )

I dont do any thing before I go on stage just pump up. If I cramp at all I keep a salt shaker with me. Either your their or your not!!

Back
Top Bottom