Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those Who Are on HRT -- What's Your Dosing?

nelson montana

<b>V.I.P. - Author</b>
I'm always curious what other fellow HRT-ers are doing.

I found what works best in one shot of 100 mgs cyp or enth a week on friday , and maybe once every 3 or 4 weeks I'll do an extra shot on tuesday.

I do a 1/4 mg of a-dex along with one shot and 1/4 mg of aromasin 3 days later.

As for a "cycle" I'll simply add some primo for a few weeks. That's it.

And of course I use N2GUARD and BRIDGE as well as other supps along the way.

What's yours?

I find anything under 200mgs testosterone is not good TRT. No one calls it HRT anymore, everyone calls it TRT fyi.

180mg. I feel best at 250mg but my hdl gets low and BP creeps up at that dose. It's too much.

- - - Updated - - -

Also take 1/2 MG of adex

- - - Updated - - -

Also take 1/2 MG of adex

bros nelson its called TRT now not HRT
bros nelson im on 300mgs/week self TRT test enan

Please. Test is a hormone. Stop already.

- - - Updated - - -

180mg. I feel best at 250mg but my hdl gets low and BP creeps up at that dose. It's too much.

- - - Updated - - -

Also take 1/2 MG of adex

- - - Updated - - -

Also take 1/2 MG of adex

1/2 mg in one shot once a week?

I'm always curious what other fellow HRT-ers are doing.

I found what works best in one shot of 100 mgs cyp or enth a week on friday , and maybe once every 3 or 4 weeks I'll do an extra shot on tuesday.

I do a 1/4 mg of a-dex along with one shot and 1/4 mg of aromasin 3 days later.

As for a "cycle" I'll simply add some primo for a few weeks. That's it.

And of course I use N2GUARD and BRIDGE as well as other supps along the way.

What's yours?

I think a lot of guys who are on "TRT" are really cruising and I believe its a dangerous trend. I know its nothing new but the anti aging clinics that are popping up on every corner make it even easier for people who don't need it to get it.

100-125mg a week is what I use and it keeps my test in the 600-700 range. I try to keep my dose so that I dont need an AI but with once a week injections it is tough due to the spikes. I've tried injecting 3 times a week and it works great for keeping hormone levels stable but its a pain in the ass and just not worth it to me.

When I was on pharma grade, 100mg was plenty but now that I'm self administering with UGL I have to adjust accordingly with each new batch. I have never needed over 125mg though. I've had some EP Test E from PSL that I had to drop to 75mg because 100mg put my levels close to 1000

- - - Updated - - -

And are we really arguing over TRT vs HRT. FFS its the same thing.

My previous clinic actually uses both terms

And not for nothing, what's with this bullshit like some people are trying to "school" me? is it an ageist thing? ARe you all that petty? Really?

You all know what I mean. The AMA, Replacemnt Clinics, prestigeous strength coaches Pub Med and thousands of doctors call testosterone therapy HRT. But some guys on a message board call it TRT and people think they're so "in the know" that they have to fill in the old guy who knows nothing about this shit. It's hil-fucking-larious.

And not for nothing, what's with this bullshit like some people are trying to "school" me? is it an ageist thing? ARe you all that petty? Really?

You all know what I mean. The AMA, Replacemnt Clinics, prestigeous strength coaches Pub Med and thousands of doctors call testosterone therapy HRT. But some guys on a message board call it TRT and people think they're so "in the know" that they have to fill in the old guy who knows nothing about this shit. It's hil-fucking-larious.

Self medicating is neither TRT nor HRT

And the H in HRT could be ANY hormone whereas the T in TRT is 100% test.

Now stop bitching like a spoiled baby - while you're a guy on a message board.

Self medicating is neither TRT nor HRT

And the H in HRT could be ANY hormone whereas the T in TRT is 100% test.

Now stop bitching like a spoiled baby - while you're a guy on a message board.

A spoiled baby? LOL How am I "spoiled?" What an assinine thing to say. First off, the reason I'm on a message board is because of business. I was in the industry before there were message boards and you know it.

You admit that HRT and TRT are the same thing. Yeah, the T is for testosterone. No shit. Like I don't know that? I'm just sick on the constant spilitting of hairs in this attempt to prove me wrong. If you had it happening to you non stop you'd get annoyed too.

I'm just speaking my mind -- if that's okay with you.

A spoiled baby? LOL How am I "spoiled?" What an assinine thing to say. First off, the reason I'm on a message board is because of business. I was in the industry before there were message boards and you know it.

You admit that HRT and TRT are the same thing. Yeah, the T is for testosterone. No shit. Like I don't know that? I'm just sick on the constant spilitting of hairs in this attempt to prove me wrong. If you had it happening to you non stop you'd get annoyed too.

I'm just speaking my mind -- if that's okay with you.

Nope. I explained what was what. Don't moan about the splitting of hairs when that's exactly what you did.

And sometimes this back and forth is wasted energy.

Nope. I explained what was what. Don't moan about the splitting of hairs when that's exactly what you did.

And sometimes this back and forth is wasted energy.

Well, you're wrong. My complaint was legit , I had a right to say it and I said it, and that's that. Your comments are what's just making it worse.

Well, you're wrong. My complaint was legit , I had a right to say it and I said it, and that's that. Your comments are what's just making it worse.

By who's rules? Have you any idea how silly that sounds? I explained PRECISELY what the difference was and you then decided that not only had I said something which agreed with you but have now decided I was wrong. Pick one

By who's rules? Have you any idea how silly that sounds? I explained PRECISELY what the difference was and you then decided that not only had I said something which agreed with you but have now decided I was wrong. Pick one

You didn't "explain" anything. I am very well aware of what HRT and TRT mean. You were wrong for accusing me of making this a "back and forth" thing when all I was doing was having my say. It was YOU who decided to escalate the nonsense. I wasn't talking to you.

Back
Top Bottom