Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those of you into some heavy dubstep for a hard leg workout

When I was working security before, I worked a dubstep event. I wanted my life to end right there. They put my right beside the stage, in front in the loudness and disgusting heat.

But seriously,, are there any hot chicks to listen to it? They looked fucking disgusting, lol!

Anyway, sorry to shit on your style of music, living a flashback here, lol...

Sincerely, I am not a fan of this kind of music, but it was quite interesting to listen something different - makes your mind broader when you listen and see new things.

I'm surprised it still exists. Add the letter "m" in "dub" and you get "dumb"

"dumbstep" better describes it, ahahaha!

(again, sorry to bust your balls...)

When I was working security before, I worked a dubstep event. I wanted my life to end right there. They put my right beside the stage, in front in the loudness and disgusting heat.

But seriously,, are there any hot chicks to listen to it? They looked fucking disgusting, lol!

Anyway, sorry to shit on your style of music, living a flashback here, lol...

lol, sorry you had to go through that!

- - - Updated - - -

I've never heard this before. interesting stuff. I can definitely imagine this stuff playing in some Canadian club with a bunch of 20 somethings dancing around

There's Steve picking on the Canadians again!...Truthfully though, I could have used this yesterday. Trained legs and could have used something different than my usual.

There's Steve picking on the Canadians again!...Truthfully though, I could have used this yesterday. Trained legs and could have used something different than my usual.

lol trevor gets mad when I call Canadians weird but they are!! northern Europeans are weird too. we get a lot of those tourists from those cold countries and they are an odd bunch.

Dubstep has changed a lot I think. The artist skrillex changed the sound of dubstep forever. People these days don't have a clue what it was, It used to be totally different like completely different. That's like a lot of music though. How often does an artist come along and somehow become popular then drag an entire genre down?

lol trevor gets mad when I call Canadians weird but they are!! northern Europeans are weird too. we get a lot of those tourists from those cold countries and they are an odd bunch.

Canadians are like the misunderstood weird kid that sits in the back row of class. Everyone likes them, but no one really knows much about them.

I guess every place and generation thinks there music is the best. I do not care for dubstep! When working out what works best is classical hard rock!
One that comes to mind is, "Bad Company" If dubstep helps power you through a brutal leg workout, thats great! I'm all for what works best for each person.

we might be weird but we be tough brothers. How many times were the canucks called in to finish the job! Mind you those were the old days. The younger generation is different. I believe the pussification of the younger generation is a factual thing that is happening.

i do like dub step tho. workout to it? never. Give me gangster rap or heavy metal any day

Back
Top Bottom