Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A thought on your first cycle

AnalogMan

Banned
So you've done your research and you think you're ready for your first cycle. Let me first tell you that the chances of you being ready based on your research is slim to none. I hope to deliver important information that is often missed or looked over during research. There's a lot more to cycling than reading a few experiences "online". That said, this should served as an informational base so that you can make more informed decisions. Nothing in life is guaranteed, but if you follow the points listed in this thread, you will not be setting yourself up for failure.

I'll try and keep this one short as I know it's the last thing anyone wants to hear. The fact is, young folks are not developed fully. Your bones have not reached their maximum potential. Steroids will more than likely halt any potential growth you may have had waiting for you. Never assume that you're fully developed! There rarely such thing as an 18 or 19 year old that is fully developed. This is incredibly rare and chances of you being one of the few in the world is as slim as it gets.

To verify your growth plates have fused, you'll need to have X-Rays done. X-Rays will give you a clear and visible evaluation. You're looking for an epiphyseal line or plate. If you still have plates, you're still growing. Once you develop an epiphyseal line, you've reached your growth limit. So you think about it, it is really worth it? Running a single cycle could possibly hinder your growth. Why would you risk it if you can gain a couple more inches in height and maybe even a few inches in width? This will keep you a step back from everyone else, even if your genetics are fantastic.

Another concern is your potential damage that can occur to your HPTA & endocrine system. This a very complex system that is very sensitive to changes. It's especially sensitive at a younger age because your body has yet to stabilize and mature. While there's no "rule" or stated age, it's in your best interest to wait at least until you're ready. I urge you to pause for a moment and think about this before you make your move.
This is just "MY" thought.....................................AnalogMan

Agreed! Seen to many kids with all their supplements in there gym bags with no regard to the harm they are doing to themselves

it's the internet's fault....kids these days read about PHs and AAS on forums like these and want to jump on immediately....whereas I think they should be waiting until they are 25+...if you think about muscle doesn't really start to mature until after that age (just an observation), so I think one would be best served by waiting until after that occurs to use....just my .02

AnalogMan, you are spot on, and I hope not falling on "deaf ears". I see these young guys in my Gym on the weekends, with a whole, and I mean whole bag of Supps. Pre-work, Intra-work, Post-work, 2 different kinds of Creatine, ALA, CLA, C, D, and E, and Oh yes Prohormones, we can't forget those. I asked 1 guy to show me what all he was taking. The one thing I saw missing was a Digestive Enzyme. When I asked him, he didn't know what I was talking about. I tried to explain it, and he got this look like I had 3 heads or something. They watch all this stuff on Youtube, and if its not there, they assume they don't need it.
The children of today, need a wakeup call, before its too late!
I like the Post, my friend!

I had to repost this for a few youngster's that PM me ,plus it kills me that some people get on here and actually tell "Kids" how to beat the system, or a Clinic, go ahead strap yourself to a needle the rest of your life. It's your life, not mine...............AnalogMan

Last edited:
I had to repost this for a few youngster's that PM me ,plus it kills me that some people get on here and actually tell "Kids" how to beat the system, or a Clinic, go ahead strap yourself to a needle the rest of your life. It's your life, not mine...............AnalogMan

Yea, that's no good. We shouldn't be advising any young guys on how to crash T levels.

Back
Top Bottom