bannednutrition.com

Thread: Thoughts about this ?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Thoughts about this ?

I recall Jose Canseco saying a few years back, when Marck McGuire was testifying, that he felt steroids and other chemical enhancements should be legal within sports, as they were really just like anyone else who takes large quantities of legal supplements.

Kind of makes sense, as both legal supplements and illegal steroids are both engineered substances.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think they should have a natural Olympic event, and also a juiced up one. Love to see that.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't care either way, just so long as everyone in the league is subject to the same restrictions

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonJames View Post
    I recall Jose Canseco saying a few years back, when Marck McGuire was testifying, that he felt steroids and other chemical enhancements should be legal within sports, as they were really just like anyone else who takes large quantities of legal supplements.

Kind of makes sense, as both legal supplements and illegal steroids are both engineered substances.
    With supervision maybe. The issue is we've had 12 year olds asking. That's the influence of pro athletes.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have no thoughts on things beyond my control

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if it is illegal then how can they allow it?

this debate is the same with pot. the NFL tests players for pot i believe once a year, and crazy enough some players still fail the test even though they know it is coming. that is stupidity at its finest. they do everything in their power to allow players to get away with it and some still fuck up. pot is illegal in most states still. if you are pulled over in Tennessee with pot you go to jail, if you are pulled over in California nothing happens. both teams have NFL teams, so you have to follow the laws overall, not allow players for LA or SF to use and players in TN to not
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    if it is illegal then how can they allow it?

this debate is the same with pot. the NFL tests players for pot i believe once a year, and crazy enough some players still fail the test even though they know it is coming. that is stupidity at its finest. they do everything in their power to allow players to get away with it and some still fuck up. pot is illegal in most states still. if you are pulled over in Tennessee with pot you go to jail, if you are pulled over in California nothing happens. both teams have NFL teams, so you have to follow the laws overall, not allow players for LA or SF to use and players in TN to not
    Ain't it just. I look stuff up so I KNOW how much better, as per other posts, the testing gets every year. Yet we get guys asking about a test... one that's like in a weeks time. Never mind the news reports of MMA guys getting fined and banned for something they took 2 years ago... I mean c'mon.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i could honestly care less about things like this that are all hypothetical etc.. . bantering about it does absolutely nothing and for me is just a waste of time... the people in charge do whatever benefits them and so if its not, they wont do it

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Even though I feel like people should be able to do whatever they want, as long as they arent hurting others, these people are also role models for our younger generation. Kids want to be just like them, and we have enough problems with people jumping on steroids too early