Thread: Thoughts of adding GW?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Thoughts of adding GW?

Hey guys,

Im 28 and on TRT after years of steroids usage (no longer cycle). I take 200mg EOW and every 3-4 months the doc lets me take 200mg EW for a few weeks. Im 210lbs 5'8'' and have gotten kinda out of shape (probably 18-19% body fat).

Im trying to increase my endurance and lose fat without losing strength. GW and SARMS sound like the way to go to assist my exercise and diet regimen.

Seeking opinions on this board if you guys think these are worth the damn and what SARM you may recommend. Also if anyone knows a solid source for these particular RC's, because Ive been fucked before when it comes to AI's/SERMS/PEPS.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aritoseen View Post
    Hey guys,

Im 28 and on TRT after years of steroids usage (no longer cycle). I take 200mg EOW and every 3-4 months the doc lets me take 200mg EW for a few weeks. Im 210lbs 5'8'' and have gotten kinda out of shape (probably 18-19% body fat).

Im trying to increase my endurance and lose fat without losing strength. GW and SARMS sound like the way to go to assist my exercise and diet regimen.

Seeking opinions on this board if you guys think these are worth the damn and what SARM you may recommend. Also if anyone knows a solid source for these particular RC's, because Ive been fucked before when it comes to AI's/SERMS/PEPS.
    Esarms cardarine is great I love it and use it religiously. They are sponsor logo at top of page.

It will help with endurance which in turn will help with fat loss assuming diet is on point.

You could stack osta as well or even S4 to help with recovery/strength but yea def could add cardarine. Typically you want to take it for 12 weeks at 20mg/day.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aritoseen View Post
    Hey guys,

Once again why we don't recommend using too early.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    im just going to give you the layout to go with man... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sarms are fine to use with your stats however you really need to dial in your diet.

i would highly recommend getting in touch with me for a consult.. the longer you stay too fat the harder it will be to get leaner.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    At the end of the day diet is going to be the most important factor here.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dylan gave you the perfect layout and ESARMS has the highest quality.

www.esarms.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    im just going to give you the layout to go with man... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
    Thos is the protocol you need to follow