Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts Anyone??

Cutmaster

WEEK 1-8 100mg ED TEST P

WEEK 1-8 60-100mg ED MASTERON P (likely to start with 100, but I'm trying use the smallest amount)

WEEK 1-(4) 30mg ED DBOL

WEEK (4)-8 50-70mg WINSTROL (oral)

Looks pretty synergistic to me. Thoughts?

How's the timing? (Should I swap DBOL/WINNY)

I'm seeing a hybrid bulk/cut cycle. Thoughts?

P.S. These are the only ones I'm willing to use, no subs please.

I don't like it one bit, no offense.. And it's to short.. Your goals with compounds aren't setup right..

I don't like it one bit, no offense.. And it's to short.. Your goals with compounds aren't setup right..

I don't really feel it's too short. 8 week cycles are solid IMO. Can you elaborate on why you think my goals with the compounds are not setup right. Thanks.

If your set on 8 weeks at least switch the DBol upfront and harden up with the Mast n Winny on the back end...

What's your bf%

I'd run
Test or Sust or Prop 1-12
Dbol 1-4
Mast P 4-12
Winny 8-12

But even then I really don't like it..

If your set on 8 weeks at least switch the DBol upfront and harden up with the Mast n Winny on the back end...

What's your bf%

11%. Why not run MAST throughout the cycle? And from my understanding front loading...(if that's what you meant) dbol with test prop isn't necessary. Unless you can explain. If you meant use dbol the first 4 weeks, then refer back to the first question.

Everything looks fine... except I would extend the cycle to 10-12 weeks.

Keep the dbol on the front end... which should improve your lifts for the rest of the cycle.

What about an AI and hCG... and PCT?

Everything looks fine... except I would extend the cycle to 10-12 weeks.

Keep the dbol on the front end... which should improve your lifts for the rest of the cycle.

What about an AI and hCG... and PCT?

This is my PCT

Week 1: Nolva 20mg/day & Evista 60mg/day
Week2-4: Evista 60mg/day

OK, I have a couple Issues, or more a couple things I don't understand for your Layout.

I look at Test P/Mast, and I think Cutting Cycle.
I see Dbol and I think Bulking Cycle.
Then I see Winny, so now we are back to Cutting.

So what is it that you want to accomplish ?
If you're looking to Cut, drop the Dbol and go with Tbol instead, same Strength without the Bloat.

As far as the Length of your Cycle, 8 Weeks is OK.
10 would be better and 12 would be best.

The reasoning is simple, you really need a Break between the 2 Orals.
8 Weeks continuous for an Oral is pushing it a bit, it can be done, but only by Very Experienced Users.
You need to Monitor your Liver Enzymes, as they are going to Elevate, question is by How Much.
The Answer is, "No one knows, and that's why you need to Monitor via Bloodwork".
The other Part of this Equation is Liver Support in the form of Tudca & NAC is an Absolute must, and a couple others.
But these 2 are of Paramount Importance, No Substitute for 8 Weeks of Orals.

Lastly, have you done a PCT with Raloxifene previously ?
If you take the time to Read the Studies.
You will see that Nolvadex is the Preferred SERM when compared to Raloxifene.
It's Superior in every Department..................................................... JP

OK, I have a couple Issues, or more a couple things I don't understand for your Layout.

I look at Test P/Mast, and I think Cutting Cycle.
I see Dbol and I think Bulking Cycle.
Then I see Winny, so now we are back to Cutting.

So what is it that you want to accomplish ?
If you're looking to Cut, drop the Dbol and go with Tbol instead, same Strength without the Bloat.

As far as the Length of your Cycle, 8 Weeks is OK.
10 would be better and 12 would be best.

The reasoning is simple, you really need a Break between the 2 Orals.
8 Weeks continuous for an Oral is pushing it a bit, it can be done, but only by Very Experienced Users.
You need to Monitor your Liver Enzymes, as they are going to Elevate, question is by How Much.
The Answer is, "No one knows, and that's why you need to Monitor via Bloodwork".
The other Part of this Equation is Liver Support in the form of Tudca & NAC is an Absolute must, and a couple others.
But these 2 are of Paramount Importance, No Substitute for 8 Weeks of Orals.

Lastly, have you done a PCT with Raloxifene previously ?
If you take the time to Read the Studies.
You will see that Nolvadex is the Preferred SERM when compared to Raloxifene.
It's Superior in every Department..................................................... JP

Based on the profile of these drugs this is what I'm trying to accomplish with that information:

1) Test&Mast..
Since I will be running TEST in a somewhat high range(planning on 150 ed tapering up by week 6) MAST will act as more of a extra AI, though very small but still an AI. Also MAST helps with allowing more of the TEST injected and everything else to actually be used instead of aromatizimg. On top of that it will help and leaning some muscle on the way to increasing stregnth. Hopefully keeping bloat down if it occurs, but not really a concern unless it is affecting bp.

2) DBOL Week 1-4
Added stregnth size and RBC. Stacks well with MAST & TEST. Stregnth is what I'm looking for in this addition. Mass is welcomed but not a necessity.

3) WINNY Week 4-8
Used for cut capabilities, strength gains. Here I'm adding to the stregnth and hardening the muscle to drop off bloat that has accumulated hopefully dropping a little weight(3 lbs) since I'm sure high test an DBOL might cause a little water, but again mass is welcomed but not a necessity. Stacking it with MAST should do very well. Might even bump MAST up the last few weeks.

Goal of cycle is to use each drug in a synergistic manner gaining all characteristics of each compound to achieve as much as possible in terms of stregnth. Probably could have just said that instead of type all of what I just typed, but oh well.

I've read that nolva works well with evista and I do understand that nolva is top notch in pct.

Hopefully no typos here... Too tired to proofread

Based on the profile of these drugs this is what I'm trying to accomplish with that information:

1) Test&Mast..
Since I will be running TEST in a somewhat high range(planning on 150 ed tapering up by week 6) MAST will act as more of a extra AI, though very small but still an AI. Also MAST helps with allowing more of the TEST injected and everything else to actually be used instead of aromatizimg. On top of that it will help and leaning some muscle on the way to increasing stregnth. Hopefully keeping bloat down if it occurs, but not really a concern unless it is affecting bp.

2) DBOL Week 1-4
Added stregnth size and RBC. Stacks well with MAST & TEST. Stregnth is what I'm looking for in this addition. Mass is welcomed but not a necessity.

3) WINNY Week 4-8
Used for cut capabilities, strength gains. Here I'm adding to the stregnth and hardening the muscle to drop off bloat that has accumulated hopefully dropping a little weight(3 lbs) since I'm sure high test an DBOL might cause a little water, but again mass is welcomed but not a necessity. Stacking it with MAST should do very well. Might even bump MAST up the last few weeks.

Goal of cycle is to use each drug in a synergistic manner gaining all characteristics of each compound to achieve as much as possible in terms of stregnth. Probably could have just said that instead of type all of what I just typed, but oh well.

I've read that nolva works well with evista and I do understand that nolva is top notch in pct.

Hopefully no typos here... Too tired to proofread

OK, you didn't put that in your Original Layout.
Ramping Up or Down with AAS Dosages is a Complete Waste of Time/Money, and AAS.
It's Complete "Bro-Science" and has No Basis of Fact in the Real World.

During a Cycle, you are trying to Maintain Stable Hormone Levels.
To do this you need to have a Basic Understanding of "Pharmacokinetics".
Pharmacokinetics - Sub-Branch of Pharmacology - study of the Processes of Absorption/Distribution/Metabolism.
And Elimination of Drugs within the Body. - (i.e.) - Half-Lives of AAS.

Your Second Misunderstanding ~ Masteron for Cutting.
Masteron is only Beneficial when your BF% is Below 10%.
Then it Shines.

Plus you're going to be doing Dbol which is going to Add to your BF% and increase Water Retention.
Bad Choice in my Estimation.

With such a Short Duration Cycle.
You need to Choose ~ Cutting Cycle or Bulking Cycle......................................... JP
P.S.
Don't know where you read that Ralox and Nolva work well together.

It is very important to note, however, that one study mentioned earlier (Birzniece et al. 2010) discovered that the
Testosterone stimulating effects of Raloxifene in comparison with Nolvadex, Raloxifene did fall quite significantly
short in comparison with Nolvadex in the effect of stimulating Testosterone production in men.
Other studies have also demonstrated that Raloxifene is indeed at a clear disadvantage with Nolvadex
(and even Toremifene) when it comes to the stimulation of endogenous Testosterone production in men
[10].
It should therefore be clearly noted that between the choice of Raloxifene and Nolvadex for the purpose of Testosterone stimulation,
Nolvadex should be the preferred agent of the two. Time and time again, Nolvadex has demonstrated itself
against other SERMs throughout history and even today as the superior (and perhaps much cheaper)
choice not only for the purpose of stimulating endogenous Testosterone secretion, but for combating gynecomastia as well.

OK, you didn't put that in your Original Layout.
Ramping Up or Down with AAS Dosages is a Complete Waste of Time/Money, and AAS.
It's Complete "Bro-Science" and has No Basis of Fact in the Real World.

During a Cycle, you are trying to Maintain Stable Hormone Levels.
To do this you need to have a Basic Understanding of "Pharmacokinetics".
Pharmacokinetics - Sub-Branch of Pharmacology - study of the Processes of Absorption/Distribution/Metabolism.
And Elimination of Drugs within the Body. - (i.e.) - Half-Lives of AAS.

Your Second Misunderstanding ~ Masteron for Cutting.
Masteron is only Beneficial when your BF% is Below 10%.
Then it Shines.

Plus you're going to be doing Dbol which is going to Add to your BF% and increase Water Retention.
Bad Choice in my Estimation.

With such a Short Duration Cycle.
You need to Choose ~ Cutting Cycle or Bulking Cycle......................................... JP
P.S.
Don't know where you read that Ralox and Nolva work well together.

It is very important to note, however, that one study mentioned earlier (Birzniece et al. 2010) discovered that the
Testosterone stimulating effects of Raloxifene in comparison with Nolvadex, Raloxifene did fall quite significantly
short in comparison with Nolvadex in the effect of stimulating Testosterone production in men.
Other studies have also demonstrated that Raloxifene is indeed at a clear disadvantage with Nolvadex
(and even Toremifene) when it comes to the stimulation of endogenous Testosterone production in men
[10].
It should therefore be clearly noted that between the choice of Raloxifene and Nolvadex for the purpose of Testosterone stimulation,
Nolvadex should be the preferred agent of the two. Time and time again, Nolvadex has demonstrated itself
against other SERMs throughout history and even today as the superior (and perhaps much cheaper)
choice not only for the purpose of stimulating endogenous Testosterone secretion, but for combating gynecomastia as well.

Testosterone is dose dependent. There have been a clinical study on this..more is more, not matter if it's for one day or twenty.

MASTERON will harden muscles at any body fat percentage. and increase strength as well. I'm 11% btw

Again I stressed mass is welcomed. This would include bloat. Bloat can be and has been managed by many. It's different from person to person of course, which goes for everything.

Lastly I'm not cutting or bulking I stated the goals of my cycle in the second-to-last paragraph. Again, my goals are to use each drug in a synergistic manner to achieve as much stregnth as possible.

Every other characteristic of each drug that does not pertain to stregnth gains does not concern me. I just noted their profiles and the possible benefits in my cycle.

I've ran the Nolva and Evista together and it worked for me. Don't change what's not broken is my motto. IMO from Nolva to clomid to Evista to whatever else people use, has its place and can be used to some effectiveness in a pct.

~Cutmaster

Just to touch in MAST more. You can search around and you'll find a couple people who have used MAST at high bf and cut down a couple %. Now there are many variables to this like diet, one cannot rule out that MASTERON did not have an effect.

Back
Top Bottom