Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on FRONTLOADING for a virgin??

M_T pockets

To keep it simple if you are running a 500mg cycle of Test C. the first week you could front-load with 1000mg and then the second week drop it back down to 500mg. This should get you levels up around week 2 or 3 instead of 5 or 6.

Whats your thought on this reply??

Yo M_T how the hell are ya buddy? I think in your case there is no real need to front load. I think you might get a little flushed from frontloading a full gram of test after not having any in quite some time. BTW what does your cycle look like now besides the Test C?

You don't front load a slow ester with a slow ester. That's why guys use orals at the start of the cycle to help jump their strength while waiting for the slow ester to build up high blood levels.

KRAZIEONE

I meant Test E
Ok I appreciate the feedback.

Stretch im waiting on my Synthergine so I can start.
I had liquid clomid but not using that n jus received my Nolva from pctshop.
Got my Aromasin caps as I accidentally ordered Adex lol.

Rookie mistake!!!!

Test e is also a long ester if you wanted to front load with oil then front load with prop. But orals are faster acting and you have less drop in hormone levels that way. Or just run your cyp from beginning to end don't front load and just wait it out.

KRAZIEONE

I brought this up a week or so ago here: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/front-loading-long-esters-cycle-6523.html

Here is the conclusion on doubling the dose on week one:
No Frontload
Released % of Target

Week 1 153-25%
Week 2 267-44%
Week 3 352-59%
Week 4 415-69%
Week 5 462-77%
Week 6 497-83%

Double Dosing

Released % of Target
Week 1 306-51%
Week 2 381-63%
Week 3 437-73%
Week 4 478-80%
Week 5 509-85%
Week 6 532-89%

Taking those numbers into account, it may be more logical to 3-4x the dose within some degree of reason for certain compounds (TREN!!) Anyways, this is a technique that had some popularity in the late 90's and early 00's. I had used it with satisfying results and plan to do so in the future. It doesn't seem like a popular idea on this forum but to that degree I might call into question the number of people who have actually tried it repeatedly. I'd venture to guess not many, but the rough math indicates that there would be benefit in doing so by the way of immediate increased BCL of the compound in question.

I will still of course use orals, but I use orals counter-intuitively I suppose... or at least against the grain of popularity. While it's common to use them to 'kick off' or 'jump start' a cycle, I see it as more of a cumulative benefit where as I find benefit from their inclusion from a results standpoint and less of a 'Timing' standpoint. The truth is that the only reason I wouldn't use most orals for a full 8-12 week cycle is because of the hepatotoxicity - but if that wasn't a factor I'd run them the full length of any cycle. To me, they are just another compound that aids in growth and not something that I use to augment another compound's ester-release schedule.

You asked for thoughts... I've done it repeatedly, those are my thoughts on it ;)

I brought this up a week or so ago here: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/front-loading-long-esters-cycle-6523.html

Here is the conclusion on doubling the dose on week one:

Taking those numbers into account, it may be more logical to 3-4x the dose within some degree of reason for certain compounds (TREN!!) Anyways, this is a technique that had some popularity in the late 90's and early 00's. I had used it with satisfying results and plan to do so in the future. It doesn't seem like a popular idea on this forum but to that degree I might call into question the number of people who have actually tried it repeatedly. I'd venture to guess not many, but the rough math indicates that there would be benefit in doing so by the way of immediate increased BCL of the compound in question.

I will still of course use orals, but I use orals counter-intuitively I suppose... or at least against the grain of popularity. While it's common to use them to 'kick off' or 'jump start' a cycle, I see it as more of a cumulative benefit where as I find benefit from their inclusion from a results standpoint and less of a 'Timing' standpoint. The truth is that the only reason I wouldn't use most orals for a full 8-12 week cycle is because of the hepatotoxicity - but if that wasn't a factor I'd run them the full length of any cycle. To me, they are just another compound that aids in growth and not something that I use to augment another compound's ester-release schedule.

You asked for thoughts... I've done it repeatedly, those are my thoughts on it ;)

But that's double dosing thru most of the cycle tho correct? Not just double dosing week one. And the reg dose thru out?

KRAZIEONE

Frontload is the correct term MT. I know what your asking but I can not give a correct answer. This is a grey area for me, but from the studies i have seen, I think (and I say I think) that it's Broscience.

Matty is front loading his eq and I am doing it the regular way. So we should have some info on this. It's a little "project" we are doing.

It is thought that if you Frontload/megadose a long ester such as cyp, then you would hit peak levels quicker. But I have yet to see science backing it or against it. So I'm still unsure!

I'll get back to you if I find anything today!

N²Labs

Oh well Adex can be used to reduce bloat but yeah Aromasin made me a believer. Kraz is correct about front loading with prop and you should check out that thread that ledhed laid out for us about esters. Prop will get your plasma level up quick but Test E over time will be way more anabolic. If I were you I would just start with 4-500mg of the Test E and go from there and in your case there is no need for prop right now. If the Test E is from one of our good sources here you should be feeling it faster than week 4 or 5. Robo Test E by week 2 had me feeling a little flushed and I wasn't even up to 500mg yet. Time to break outta this office and hit the road. I HATE being inside all the time!

But that's double dosing thru most of the cycle tho correct? Not just double dosing week one. And the reg dose thru out?

KRAZIEONE

No, that was just the first week. you will notice that peak BCL tapers by week 6 which wouldn't be the case in a full-time double dose.

KRAZIEONE

No, I think the reading of front loading like this is to hit peak levels in the blood quicker. But I'm not to sure. Root and I talked about this, I think.

N²Labs

Frontload is the correct term MT. I know what your asking but I can not give a correct answer. This is a grey area for me, but from the studies i have seen, I think (and I say I think) that it's Broscience.

Matty is front loading his eq and I am doing it the regular way. So we should have some info on this. It's a little "project" we are doing.

It is thought that if you Frontload/megadose a long ester such as cyp, then you would hit peak levels quicker. But I have yet to see science backing it or against it. So I'm still unsure!

I'll get back to you if I find anything today!

N²Labs

Should make for an interesting find. Are u guys training the same and eating the sane as to keep everything equal to see which method is more effective?

KRAZIEONE

Should make for an interesting find. Are u guys training the same and eating the sane as to keep everything equal to see which method is more effective?

KRAZIEONE

I don't believe our diet is the same. Hard to do that, but I think we both are doing a hypertrophy program. Not to sure yet! I'll have a nice write up on this soon

N²Labs

No, that was just the first week. you will notice that peak BCL tapers by week 6 which wouldn't be the case in a full-time double dose.

Oh I gotcha. Double dose week one and straight. Showing how it affects the ladder as the weeks go on.

KRAZIEONE

I don't believe our diet is the same. Hard to do that, but I think we both are doing a hypertrophy program. Not to sure yet! I'll have a nice write up on this soon

N²Labs

I meant more same macros. Not same exact food. That would just be creepy. Lol.

KRAZIEONE

we both are doing a hypertrophy program
6336540_pink.jpg

:D
Oh I gotcha. Double dose week one and straight. Showing how it affects the ladder as the weeks go on.
Yes, exactly.

Back
Top Bottom