Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on Greg Doucette bridge method ?

Hi,

Recently I have been watching Ifbb pro Greg Doucette youtube channel for Steroids and SARMS information.
He has been around for a long time in this industry and gives pretty solid advice.
In a recent video he discussed keeping your gains after PCT.

He mentioned using MK-677 between cycles for the production of GH without suppression, so you can keep making/maintaining gains off cycle.
Then when done with MK677 he jumps back on another cycle so u can gradually move up the ladder steadily.

I was wondering what your thoughts are on this ?
This is a question for experienced users only.

no you can do that whether you are experienced or not.. nutrobal is safe to use anytime and sarms1 sells a good one

as far as jumping back on and all that, it still boils down to bloodwork. this ruse/myth that you can steadily 'gain forever' is impossible. how come everyone isn't 500 pounds of muscle by now just by doing that? how come professional athletes don't just get better and better every year in a linear fashion? or how about sprinters? marathon runners? cyclists? shit why doesn't Usain Bolt run 50mph by now? our bodies do not work like that. these social media clowns are just trying to fool you

the true key to keeping all your gains is running a proper pct and i mean a PROPER one, not some bs one that you see recommended many places, and keeping intensity and consistency along with discipline in between cycles...

sarms are a great bridge and can help in between cycles, absolutely, but the first key is running the right pct...

Well, I don't really have any deep thoughts about it. I tend to take these "guru" advises with a grain of salt because let's be real, there are probably as many different ways and protocols to do things as there are these gurus nowadays.

the true key to keeping all your gains is running a proper pct and i mean a PROPER one, not some bs one that you see recommended many places, and keeping intensity and consistency along with discipline in between cycles...

sarms are a great bridge and can help in between cycles, absolutely, but the first key is running the right pct...
Well said and I agree completely

Just to see if anybody has experience with this method. If its a load of crap im not just gonna take his word and put my body at risk. But I will experiment for sure, thanks!

Just to see if anybody has experience with this method. If its a load of crap im not just gonna take his word and put my body at risk. But I will experiment for sure, thanks!

it is very important that you understand that PCT purpose isn't to restart your HPTA or anything like that. it is to give you a soft landing... ONLY and I mean ONLY your own body can truly recover

and also just because your libido is up, or your balls are bigger does not mean you are recovered. the only way to know is by running bloodwork a full 5-6 weeks after pct once everthing it out of your system. so the rich piana theory of just blasting hcg for pct is very very wrong because it goes by feel and not by actual bloodwork. that is where a lot of guys get fucked up listening to these meatheads on social media

I use Cardarine, Stenabolic, and MK677 (nutrobal) as a bridge. As others have said though your PCT is key. Legit I do about 1 cycle a year maybe 2 at the absolute most.

Gotta figure 12 week cycle + 2 weeks off + 6 week pct = 20 weeks or 5 months

During my PCT I will run cardarine, sten, and MK677 and then afterwards as well.

After the PCT I take a good 2-3 months to re-run bloods and see where my levels are. If they have fully recovered then great can start looking at another cycle. If not you let your body recover.

If you do the math Cycle + 2 week bridge to PCT + PCT = time off you again are looking at 40 weeks or 10 months so in reality its tough to run more than 1 maybe 2 cycles in a year.

While I understand the THEORY behind bridging I'm not really seeing the results. Simply put guys LOVE gaining (for example) 8lbs on a cycle but lose their minds when they only keep 4lbs. The issue is short term thinking. Most people who work out don't do so for decades. Some leave and come back to the gym, years later etc etc. Once you get your head around gaining 8, keeping 4 and doing that 1-2 times a year for decades you'll see that a long term view is key. Obviously there's a limit and no amount of drugs or sarms is going to get you passed or else, as has been said before, wer'd see guys weighing a 1000lbs lean.

You're not keeping your gains if you take another drug between roid cycles. Stop taking both and see what stays.

Back
Top Bottom