Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on my second cycle?

realtupac

Registered
I've been training for 16 months in the gym in total and this is my second cycle. Before that I played soccer and hockey from ages 6-18. My body adapts quickly and I luckily find it easy to both put on and loose weight (hence why I'm both bulking and shredding).

Stats:
23 Years old
5'11 (180 cm)
210 lbs (95 kg) currently.

Wk 1-15 Test E 250 mg e3.5d
Wk 1-5 Deca 200 mg e3.5d
Wk 9-15 Stanazolol 25 mg/ed (inject)
Wk 1-15 Aromasin 12.5 eod
Wk 7-16 Hcg 250 iu e3.5d

PCT
Nolva
Clomid
Aromasin

Your age is not perfect to run any steroids cycle and your run deca and also winstrol, its seemes to me your not eligible to run this cycle

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

What's the perfect age? And why would deca and winstrol in the same cycle be harmful? Appreciate your response but would like you to elaborate it mate. I'm open for suggestions and ideas. When I did my body responded quickly to my first cycle last year.

Looks bro, usually 23 maybe 28 yr aged guys have a solid homornal baseline to build muscle when your put this compound in your body then you've shut down your own natural production and this external hormone can strain in your HPTA axis, this type of strain is not good and may be permanently shut down your own HPTA

2nd winny is a pre contest drug and its a DHT compound it will kill your hair line if you pron to MPB also it can strain your organ too .3rd deca is mainly used for bulking and your stack with winny, think ones again is it a correct combination? And only deca can cause deca dick so Proviron necessary when you run deca ..imagine a guys who have a good body but without sex drive with depression, and here my question ,is it healthy or not?

2nd winny is a pre contest drug and its a DHT compound it will kill your hair line if you pron to MPB also it can strain your organ too .3rd deca is mainly used for bulking and your stack with winny, think ones again is it a correct combination? And only deca can cause deca dick so Proviron necessary when you run deca ..imagine a guys who have a good body but without sex drive with depression, and here my question ,is it healthy or not?

My recommendation age is after 25

He said he's also running it all the way through the cycle, 12.5 mg/EOD weeks 1-15

Cycle looks fine to me. Bulk up a little with deca at the beginning and cut it with winny at the end. But I doubt you will notice much from running Deca for 5 weeks only.

sisir, deca dick will happen if deca is run alone, he's running test with it

He said he's also running it all the way through the cycle, 12.5 mg/EOD weeks 1-15

Cycle looks fine to me. Bulk up a little with deca at the beginning and cut it with winny at the end. But I doubt you will notice much from running Deca for 5 weeks only.

sisir, deca dick will happen if deca is run alone, he's running test with it

I agree with Chemical - use winstrol at the end for about 5 - 6 weeks and use deca a bit longer than 5 weeks.

Absolutely no point in running deca for 5 weeks, IMO run it 10weeks at least or don't bother.
What's your BF% ?

- - - Updated - - -

I would cardarine to PCT to assist in fat loss & help with muscle endurance & ostarine to aid with recovery & muscle wasting.
Run ostarine 4weeks only.

i would HIGHLY reconsider using steroids at 23 years old man... seriously... are you going to make a million dollars doing it? even if you are would it be worth it? not really bro... i mean, its your body and your choice but i just hate to see this kind of decision being made

Yes I'm looking to do aromasin all the way through, what's the reason not to do it. What do you guys think if I run Deca on 100 mg e3.5d for 10 weeks instead of 200 mg 5 weeks, or should I get more Deca and do it for 10 weeks instead? Haven't done any bodyfat measurements lately but I would guess 14-19%. Second time using it. I started this years bulk naturally at 83 kg and I weigh 95 kg already and could shred in one month naturally too. Not looking to do steroids regularly. Maybe maximum once a year.

I highly recommend getting your BF below 15% b4 u start another cycle. In most cases some1 that says 15-19 is 20% but any way u need to get that lower b4 starting. BBing is a marathon not a sprint take your & try to eliminate or lesson chances problems.

Also test 250 2x/week 12weeks
Deca 2002x/week 12weeks
Proviron 25mg ED 16weeks
Aromasin 10 or 12.5 ed
Drop hcg or only use the 1st 9-10weeks

I’m going to do this cycle. Test E and Stanozolol is known to help against the side effects of deca. Might just might add proviron. Since I’m doing all the stuff in a low dosage I’m comfortable in this cycle. Might not do much with that low dose of Deca but that’s okay. The main purpose of having deca was to counter the side effects from Stanozolol (joint pain). All good for me if this isn’t the bulk of a lifetime, just getting a feel for it and try to eat good and a lot. I’ll maintain my weight for a while and loose more bf until I start the cycle.

Wk 1-15 Test E 250 mg e3.5d
Wk 1-10 Deca 100 mg e3.5d
Wk 9-15 Stanazolol 25 mg/ed (inject)
Wk 1-15 Aromasin 12.5 eod
Wk 7-16 Hcg 250 iu e3.5d

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 eod

I think that a lot of people here are good at saying what to use but not with science to back it up or to critically state the pros and cons about their argument. Also I see some assumtions being thrown here and there.

You mean experience doesn’t matter? Would you rather have the doctor tell you who has never done a cycle and doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground and has a gut the size of a basketball? Or would you rather someone here that knows what the fuck they are talking about cause they been there, done that, and seen it work for others.

No I don’t mean that. A lot of people here have their experience of course but why not add more ground to statements? That’s all I’m asking. At the end of the day what works is different from people to people and I listen to all experiences, and then weigh in what for me sounds more logical. Even if you’ve got experience you can add scince/critical thinking to your conclusions.

And if you can’t see that I’ve actually adjusted the cycle based of others peoples opiniond, then it’s not on me.

Back
Top Bottom