Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on NPP Cycle

Xamyn

Hey brothers! I need some advice on the NPP cycle that I'm about to start. This is only my third cycle, so I apologize if I say anything that seems idiotic.

Goals: To gain as much lean mass and strength as possible over the course of 8 weeks while maintaining 5% bf or less (my current bf).

Other: I workout 5-6 days a week and eat extremely clean. Been bodybuilding for about 6 years.

Here's the details of what I've got so far. Keep in mind, everything is subject to change per y'alls advice.

8 Week Cycle:

Weeks 1-8: Npp 75mg ed
Weeks 1-8: Test Prop 100mg eod
Weeks 5-8: Winny 50mg ed
Weeks 1-8: HCG 1000iu per week
Weeks 1-8: AI (Adex?) .5 eod
Weeks 1-8: Caber .5mg twice a week

8 Day PCT

Clomid: 100/100/50/50/50/50/50/50
Nolva: 40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20
HCG?: 500iu

Also, I've never pinned test prop (I've done test E before). How bad will the PIP be?

Thanks brahs!

Would not run HCG on cycle and certainly not in that amount.. Run it 2 weeks prior to starting PCT. Would definitely use aromasin over adex starting at 12.5mg EoD and adjust accordingly and continue aromasin throughout PCT and slowly taper off. You don't need HCG in PCT either. I'd stretch the winny out to at least 4 weeks, use N2Guard throughout, the pip from prop is more of an individual thing IMO, if your gear and technique sucks you'll probably get PiP.. Just make sure you are rotating injection sites if pinning ED. Oh and if you are going to pin prop EoD then you might as well pin the NPP EoD in the same syringe..

Cycle looks pretty good. Your Clomid dose is way too high, and you need more in the PCT. You should be running N2guard on cycle as well.

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (www.ag-guys.com)
Liquid Aromasin (www.ag-guys.com)
Test Stack 17 or HCGenerate ES (PM me for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (www.sarms1.com)

PHONE241 Buy 2 get 1 FREE
ACTNOW30 30% off
HZI7WTBZ 20% off

Discount codes can be used at this link ONLY -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Would not run HCG on cycle and certainly not in that amount.. Run it 2 weeks prior to starting PCT. Would definitely use aromasin over adex starting at 12.5mg EoD and adjust accordingly and continue aromasin throughout PCT and slowly taper off. You don't need HCG in PCT either. I'd stretch the winny out to at least 4 weeks, use N2Guard throughout, the pip from prop is more of an individual thing IMO, if your gear and technique sucks you'll probably get PiP.. Just make sure you are rotating injection sites if pinning ED. Oh and if you are going to pin prop EoD then you might as well pin the NPP EoD in the same syringe..

Cycle looks pretty good. Your Clomid dose is way too high, and you need more in the PCT. You should be running N2guard on cycle as well.

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (www.ag-guys.com)
Liquid Aromasin (www.ag-guys.com)
Test Stack 17 or HCGenerate ES (PM me for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (www.sarms1.com)

PHONE241 Buy 2 get 1 FREE
ACTNOW30 30% off
HZI7WTBZ 20% off

Discount codes can be used at this link ONLY -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Thanks brahs! So it looks like my main problem is with my PCT. I need to switch out adex for Aromasin, decrease Clomid dose, and add Ostarine. I also need to add n2guard for my oral (for some reason it slipped my mind...) and need to remove HCG from the majority of my cycle.

Should I remove HCG from the PCT as well? Also, what is the best method for pinning to decrease chance of PIP?

No need to pin NPP ed. Use it 150mg EOD with the prop to cut down on injections. NPP is a beautiful compound. Prepare for boulder shoulders

HCG is not for pct. And your doses on cycle are too high IMO. Your pct needs HCGenerate ES or classic and aromasin for both on and post cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brahs! Great info. I revised the plan according to y'alls advice. Let me know what you think!

Weeks 1-8: HCGenerate

Weeks 1-8: Aromisin 25mg eod

Weeks 1-8: Cardarine: 10mg ed

Weeks 5-8: N2Guard

8 Day PCT

Aromasin: 25/25/25/25/15/15/10/10

Clomid: 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25

HCGenerate

Thanks brahs! Great info. I revised the plan according to y'alls advice. Let me know what you think!

Weeks 1-8: HCGenerate

Weeks 1-8: Aromisin 25mg eod

Weeks 1-8: Cardarine: 10mg ed

Weeks 5-8: N2Guard

8 Day PCT

Aromasin: 25/25/25/25/15/15/10/10

Clomid: 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25

HCGenerate

Am I reading this correctly that you say 8DAY PCT?! That is wayyyyyyyy off. Your PCT needs to be a minimum of a month.

run the SERM for 4 weeks bro.. then continue with hcgenerate OR Dspark for another 4 weeks.

that will work .. use the aromasin sparingly in pct.. if you used it on cycle correctly you shouldn't need it in pct

otherwise good job on your research

I think he meant wait 8 days and then start pct (I hope) but yea man keep it simple and organized.. More is never really better, a stronger pct is so crucial

I think he meant wait 8 days and then start pct (I hope) but yea man keep it simple and organized.. More is never really better, a stronger pct is so crucial

for a cycle like this.....yeah it is. It is huge.

its a potent 8wker. He needs a solid pct too.

GL bud, make sure your supports are in order too

Cycle looks ok drop hcg for Hcgenerate es and follow evo pct guide

Looks pretty good man. Id add Ostarine to your pct. You're 5% BF? That's awesome bro. Got pics?

Great advice! Thanks brahs! I'll try and add Ostarine.

Surely he means eight weeks??

Wanna get Krazie?

Yes, that's what I meant. Slip up between my mind and fingers. My bad brahs.

Looks pretty good man. Id add Ostarine to your pct. You're 5% BF? That's awesome bro. Got pics?

Thanks brotha! I flirt between 5% and 7%, but as of right now I am 5%. I've got a photoshoot coming up soon, so I'll probably post those pics as soon as I get them.

Back
Top Bottom