Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on SARMs?

southbengal

Registered
Hearing a lot of talk about SARMS lately, mostly ostarine (mk-2866)..I don't know much about these myself, but from what I've read and heard so far is they're useful to some extent...not nearly as anabolic as steroids.. but they have very little to no androgenic side effects.

Whats your take on these SARMS? If they're effective I would probably plan on taking them in between cycles eventually.

use the search button on the forum man... we all have a million posts on sarms and these threads are just in abundance... there's thousands of posts... they are loved by many... they have huge benefits and have far less side effects than steroids do

Do some reading around the site and forum man. You can really learn a lot in a couple hours just reading!

Supposedly injectables are best especially magnalone (selling?).

Derrick at more plates more dates, said he eats birth control pills because sarms don't effect your estrogen in a positive manner.

Supposedly injectables are best especially magnalone (selling?).

Derrick at more plates more dates, said he eats birth control pills because sarms don't effect your estrogen in a positive manner.
I meant spelling

Back
Top Bottom