Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on this Sust/Deca/Dbol Cycle?

dms04d

Registered
I've been working out for quite some time. I've taken straight Sustanon years ago and decided to get back into it with a little extra. I like Sustanon because of the combo of tests where you get the best from each and decided to stack it up... Any thoughts?

Week 1 250mg Sust, 300mg deca-durabolin, 30mg dbol/day
Week 2 500mg Sust, 300mg deca-durabolin, 30mg dbol/day
Week 3 500mg Sust, 300mg deca-durabolin, 30mg dbol/day
Week 4 500mg Sust, 300mg deca-durabolin, 30mg dbol/day
Week 5 750mg Sust, 300mg deca-durabolin, 30mg dbol/day
Week 6 750mg Sust, 300mg deca-durabolin, 30mg dbol/day
Week 7 500mg Sust
Week 8 500mg Sust
Week 9 250mg Sust
Week 10 250mg Sust
Week 11 Nothing
Week 12 Nothing
Week 13 40mg Nolva
Week 14 30mg Nolva
Week 15 20mg Nolva

Most of the time sust has at least one longer ester of test which has about three week half life which would put you about three weeks after last pin to pct.

I've been working out for quite some time. I've taken straight Sustanon years ago and decided to get back into it with a little extra. I like Sustanon because of the combo of tests where you get the best from each and decided to stack it up... Any thoughts?

Week 7 500mg Sust
Week 8 500mg Sust
Week 9 250mg Sust
Week 10 250mg Sust
Week 11 Nothing
Week 12 Nothing
Week 13 40mg Nolva
Week 14 30mg Nolva
Week 15 20mg Nolva

Deca too short.... need to run it at least 12 weeks. But read Ny Rebel threads on lessons learned too.

Deca too short.... need to run it at least 12 weeks. But read Ny Rebel threads on lessons learned too.

Kman.. How your been brotha.

I am rocking... mid-week of week 5! Updates and pics coming soon! Getting big but not heavy... primo working as advertised... slow meaningful gains... in the update I will note that I have dropped test to 150 per week... I am going to test your theory in advance for you... I want to let the primo and mast do their magic....

I am strong but not insane... depending on your perspective... lol. Arms bigger than ever before. I always was able to blow my legs up but wow... pleased.

Working insane hours but still training hard. Forgot to note that I spent a year in upstate (Round Lake) and I think that is your current neck of the woods. Let's connect soon my brother!

I am rocking... mid-week of week 5! Updates and pics coming soon! Getting big but not heavy... primo working as advertised... slow meaningful gains... in the update I will note that I have dropped test to 150 per week... I am going to test your theory in advance for you... I want to let the primo and mast do their magic....

I am strong but not insane... depending on your perspective... lol. Arms bigger than ever before. I always was able to blow my legs up but wow... pleased.

Working insane hours but still training hard. Forgot to note that I spent a year in upstate (Round Lake) and I think that is your current neck of the woods. Let's connect soon my brother!

Killer!! Love your feedback. I'm jealous your going try it first haha.. Cheers

It has been proven a long time ago that tappering is useless, so just take 500mgs of sustanon all along. Then, since you are taking Dbol, which is a toxic oral, you should add some liver protection to the cycle, such as N2Guard.

Finally, your PCT is very weak - do the perfect PCT for the best recovery, and to keep most of the gains and strength.

P.C. I have not seen any AI in your cycle. Add some aromasin at 12.5 mgs EOD.

Dont stagger test like that no point if any thing front load higher dose first pin and injectable cycle 12 weeks min 18 really for deca real long ester if you want too go with shorter cycle like 10 or twelve weeks toss the sust and deca for test prop and npp same type results but faster acting esters this is your second cycle stick with that drop the dbol until you jave run two compounds dbol is great buy jas alot of sides see how you do with this . and remember you need a little extra ever time almost if you go all out on the first one where do you go next

Week 7 500mg Sust
Week 8 500mg Sust
Week 9 250mg Sust
Week 10 250mg Sust
Week 11 Nothing
Week 12 Nothing
Week 13 40mg Nolva
Week 14 30mg Nolva
Week 15 20mg Nolva

1. You need to use an aromatize inhibitor (AI) with your cycle.
2. Have caber or prami on hand incase a prolactin flair up occurs when using deca
3. Use a liver/organ aid when using oral steroids such as dbol. n2guard at 7 capsules/day
4. Use the deca for the full 12 weeks of your cycle
5. No need to taper up and down the testosterone like you are
6. Your pct needs make work. Run the perfect PCT protocol.

not sure where you got that setup. almost like you copied it off some bro science parrot website. the person who put that together doesn't use steroids or they just stay on year round because they would know that decanate ester has a 14 day half life so you need to run it 10 weeks minimum

tapering down makes me SMH, steroids taper down on their own, you don't need to do it .. you do not recover until its out of your system entirely.. this isn't T3

and your pct frankly you might as well run no pct cause you won't get anything out of it.

everyone else covered the other flaws well as well. no AI= bloated fish

please for your sake, do more research

So you decided to go with Primo instead of Deca and mast instead of Dbol?

Week 7 500mg Sust
Week 8 500mg Sust
Week 9 250mg Sust
Week 10 250mg Sust
Week 11 Nothing
Week 12 Nothing
Week 13 40mg Nolva
Week 14 30mg Nolva
Week 15 20mg Nolva

deca needs to be ran more then 6 weeks bro , not sure you want to run it for a 2nd cycle either

If you are going to take sust and dbol make sure that AI is on point !!! And you don't need to taper the dosages man

Back
Top Bottom