Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on Var?

SebPage

Registered
I've heard people say some pretty good things about var. I was wondering what kinds of effects/sides people have experienced with it. I understand that it is both androgenic and anabolic which would give you decent results even by itself if enough of it was used. I was wondering if it will increase sex drive and aggresion like other aas. I'm going to take it as a bridge at 20mg ed for 8 weeks. Just wondering what to expect.

I like var. The only sides i get are the occasional back pumps or shin splints. But that's when i run it at 100mgs. I find 60mgs and i don't experience that. It doesn't increase my sex drive or aggression. I have never used it as lpw as 20mgs so not sure what you could expect from that

Var is good. It's actually less androgenic than most roids, and many times more anabolic than test. Running Var by itself may give you some gains, but not major. Run it with test cyp or anenthate as a base. Even that is a basic cycle.

Sides, depend on dose, and on the person. I have gotten headaches before, probably due to blood pressure going up, also HDL cholesterol will take a hit.

im personally not a fan.. ive never felt it lived up to the hype and for me, being a runner, it was horrible... the shin pumps were just horrible with it and having that negative effect made it even worse for me.. thats just me... some people love it and thats completely cool... i love winstrol and many people dont like it at all so you will get different opinions..

I've heard people say some pretty good things about var. I was wondering what kinds of effects/sides people have experienced with it. I understand that it is both androgenic and anabolic which would give you decent results even by itself if enough of it was used. I was wondering if it will increase sex drive and aggresion like other aas. I'm going to take it as a bridge at 20mg ed for 8 weeks. Just wondering what to expect.

Don't bridge between cycles. Next

I like to take it when I'm really lean. I took it at 15% bf with a half assed diet and it didn't do a damn thing. With test or deca I can half ass a diet and still get results. On a good diet and lean I looked better than ever on var. Only big downside is the price. I've been duped a few times buying ugl var so I get it from doctor and costs about $600 for 8 weeks at 50mg per day.

Never had any sides on it but never really any benefits either for that matter worth talking about. It's a pretty weak drug

I love var but dont love how expensive it can get!

you should not bridge with any anabolic. sarms are fine, and you can use natural products like n2generate

Was thinking the same thing.

Bridge with sarms.

Anavar is too expensive unless u make it urself...
50mg tbol with 50mg winstrol is better.

Back
Top Bottom