Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

throwing in deca with my TRT dose

Eldonar44

Registered
I've been on TRT for a year now and I am 44. one of the other issues i have had issues with is my joint health. I was a carpet installer for 20 years and my knees and elbows took a beating in the process. i was thinking of adding in some low dose deca durabolin to my TRT hoping it would solve it, what you think?

I have run low doses in addition to trt and I thought it was great. Relieved joint pain, put on some mass, and had no sides other than a few pimples for about 6 weeks until levels stabilized.

I have run low doses in addition to trt and I thought it was great. Relieved joint pain, put on some mass, and had no sides other than a few pimples for about 6 weeks until levels stabilized.

You mentioned this in another thread. I actually picked up a couple vials of Deca from PSL. I'm on a SARMs cutting cycle now so I'm a few months away from my next blast and not quite sure how I'm going to lay it out.

Did you just run 200mg with your normal TRT test dose for 12 weeks? Or did you go longer? I have enough to do a 12 week blast at 400mg or I could drop it to 200mg. Still not sure I'd want to go much more than 12 weeks though.

very simple man. you put your body through a lot of wear and tear. if you were to go to an osto and get an MRI and have him look at it he would probably tell you that your joints are years ahead of your age. you need to simply accept this and learn to workout around that.

As others said its just going to mask the pain almost if you were taking anti-inflammatories everyday.

For healing you could look at peptides like BPC157 and TB500, samrs like mk677 and mk2866, or HGH.

As Steve said though you need to figure out workouts though long term that will have less stress on your joints. You cant just take Deca o any of the compounds I mentioned and go back to hammering your body its gonna end poorly.

You mentioned this in another thread. I actually picked up a couple vials of Deca from PSL. I'm on a SARMs cutting cycle now so I'm a few months away from my next blast and not quite sure how I'm going to lay it out.

Did you just run 200mg with your normal TRT test dose for 12 weeks? Or did you go longer? I have enough to do a 12 week blast at 400mg or I could drop it to 200mg. Still not sure I'd want to go much more than 12 weeks though.

100-150 mg per week for a long time is what I did. Over a year. 200mg probably isn't overkill.

Back
Top Bottom