Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thyroid effects aas?

I don't believe EQ or test will cause any issues with the thyroid normally (but substances like T3 can). Definitely wait to see what you doctor has to say before panicking, as it may be entirely unrelated.

Hmm I just did some quick google searching and looks like aas can actually affect your body's thyroid hormones.

your doctor won't know what you are talking about anyway unless he juices himself (which i severely doubt)

Maybe your glands are swollen from an allergic reaction to the oil?

i mean could be a number of things, let us know what the bonehead tells you. hopefully he doesn't misdiagnose you like they always do

Does EQ or Test 400 effect the thyroid? Ive been having alot of pain in my throat and adams apple. Its been like this for about a week. Im going to the doctor today. Obviously I cant tell him what Im doing but do you guys have any advice as to what I can say?
No they shouldn't affect it at all. Tren certainly can, but those shouldn't

Absolutly they do. Heres a copied summary of an article from PubMed:
Androgenic-anabolic steroid effects on serum thyroid, pituitary and steroid hormones in athletes. ... In five of the seven subjects, serum concentrations of growth hormone increased at some point of the study 5 to 60-fold. Because of the use of exogenous testosterone, serum testosterone concentration tended to increase.

Back
Top Bottom