Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tight back on cycle

KuntKrumble33

Registered
To all the AAS Jedi Masters here- I am just about three weeks into my first cycle: 600 test 2x week 1-10, 50mg dbol week 1-4, 100mg anavar week 1-10. All is going great. About two days ago I started getting a tight/ache in my lower back. Almost a cramp but not quite. What do you all think will help or should I man up and ride it out?

Is this a joke dude? You are insane running orals that high and that long. I cant even think this is serious

You have a tight back because of the excess anavar and dianabol together. Dianabol and anavar both cause major back pumps. Lower the dose on both or throw one oral out. You don't need that much shit.

Orals cause painful back pumps and your running too much. Drop the anavar completely. Even solo, 50 to 60mg is more than plenty.

To all the AAS Jedi Masters here- I am just about three weeks into my first cycle: 600 test 2x week 1-10, 50mg dbol week 1-4, 100mg anavar week 1-10. All is going great. About two days ago I started getting a tight/ache in my lower back. Almost a cramp but not quite. What do you all think will help or should I man up and ride it out?
All that for a first cycle? You are getting back pumps because of your abuse of oral steroids

With the demise of BOP, I think we shall be seeing more of these types of dosing schedules posted for feedback. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom