Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time off from cycle

I know people say time off equals time on plus pct. but how much time do you guys actually spend in ur off cycle?

That's a cookie cutter recommendation for the bare minimum time to be taken off. Bloodwork will be the real determining factor whether it's safe enough for you to cycle again.

thats what is recommended at the minimum... you dont have to follow anything that is said though... you can do whatever you want... the people that actually think long term and care about their overall health, take a longer period off than just time on = time off... the wreckless people that dont give a fuck, take much less time off... so you have to decide what kind of person you are, what you care about etc... and then make your own decision

i spend most of the year off these days

in my earlier days of euphoria i didn't take enough time off which could have really fucked me up, i was able to offset that by being smarter as i got more experienced and older.

as cheap as steroids are. i mean a cycle is a car payment, most guys simply do not take enough time off. this WILL lead to dysfunctional HPTA

No need to use common sense here.After 8 weeks,3days and 7 hours your body automatically resets your lipids and stabilizes all hormones no matter how long you have blasted,whatever used during cycle and no matter what your PCT and diet looks like.And please never run blood work its waste of time i just told you the biggest secret in the bodybuilding just set your alarm for the next cycle.

Yeh depends on age and what Ur natty test is like.

Ur only as big as the gear Ur on at the time...
But blasting cruising and dedication really helps maintain, but even cruising Ur gonna be smaller... Little own pct...

Every cycle u do u will bounce back slightly lower and lower each time. Until eventually u just trt and blast or blast and cruise. Cause Ur natty test is shit anyway.

Everyone that asks me if they should do gear, I tell them it's really a lifetime decision. And just stay natty or stay on forever.otherwise you just get big and small and suffer thro pct and a few cycles of experimentation with ups and downs. Using a healthy blast cruise regime isn't so bad.
But Ur tied to a needle for life.

But that still beats low test. If ur natty test is in a good range, don't even use steroids.
My natty test was terrible even when young so I made the lifetime choice. It's not all Fucking rainbows tho.

Using steroids is a huge decision.

Yeh depends on age and what Ur natty test is like.

Ur only as big as the gear Ur on at the time...
But blasting cruising and dedication really helps maintain, but even cruising Ur gonna be smaller... Little own pct...

Every cycle u do u will bounce back slightly lower and lower each time. Until eventually u just trt and blast or blast and cruise. Cause Ur natty test is shit anyway.

Everyone that asks me if they should do gear, I tell them it's really a lifetime decision. And just stay natty or stay on forever.otherwise you just get big and small and suffer thro pct and a few cycles of experimentation with ups and downs. Using a healthy blast cruise regime isn't so bad.
But Ur tied to a needle for life.

But that still beats low test. If ur natty test is in a good range, don't even use steroids.
My natty test was terrible even when young so I made the lifetime choice. It's not all Fucking rainbows tho.

Using steroids is a huge decision.

Hahahahahaha

Fucking Harry for the win

Back
Top Bottom