Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timing of carbs

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Timing of carbs

Hey guys, Im about a month in on my test prop cycle at 600 mgs a week and feel great. Ive bumped up 20 pounds in a month but still feel good, as I see gains and not a lot of belly fat gained. My question is gaining 20 pounds in a month is shocking, especially at 3200 calories a day. For reference, Im 510 and started at 163 pounds and now am 183 pounds. My macros are at 320 grams of protein, 280 carbs, and 75 fats. Also stuck around the same body fat percentage of 15%. My question is, because I already have a high BF %, should I cut down on the carbs? And also, what time should I eat carbs. As it is, I am eating them with every meal. All I am looking for here is a little advice on my diet, as I feel if I keep gaining at this rate, a significant fat gain is inevitable.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmolzz View Post
    Hey guys, Im about a month in on my test prop cycle at 600 mgs a week and feel great. Ive bumped up 20 pounds in a month but still feel good, as I see gains and not a lot of belly fat gained. My question is gaining 20 pounds in a month is shocking, especially at 3200 calories a day. For reference, Im 510 and started at 163 pounds and now am 183 pounds. My macros are at 320 grams of protein, 280 carbs, and 75 fats. Also stuck around the same body fat percentage of 15%. My question is, because I already have a high BF %, should I cut down on the carbs? And also, what time should I eat carbs. As it is, I am eating them with every meal. All I am looking for here is a little advice on my diet, as I feel if I keep gaining at this rate, a significant fat gain is inevitable.
    I would suggest carb cycling at your bf and see if it helps. You should talk to @stevesmi he has some great info on dieting

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What does your AI dosing look like. That kind of weight gain sounds like there is a lot of water retention happening.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    While you wasn't 'light' as such you could have done with eating more before going on 600mg a week.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    most of that is water

if you want my opinion on this with your stats you had so much room to grow, you simply did not need steroids YET. i'm sure you agree with that.

and i highly doubt you stayed at 15% after gaining 20 pounds so fast. it would be physically impossible especially with all that overeating you are doing to not gain fat. this is why i do not advocate these silly count your macro eat in a surplus diets. all it does is give you sloppy weight. if you came to me i would have put you on a diet and workout program to build quality mass over the next year that you can build on. not thrown you on steroids and told you to 'eat more'.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    During cutt phase I'm on 80-100 carbs max. Bulking up to 250-280. I'm doing this for years and I can regulate my fat just by ading or substracting carbs. Also, lower carb, higher fat and vice versa ((70-120). Cuting calories 1800-2000max, bulking 3200-3500 max. Must be clean callories ofcourse.
    Gaining lots of weight on Test alone is water, check estradiol, its probably high, thus water retention. I have a friend, with each sustanon shot 350 week, he gains couple of pounds and because he doesnt use AI. I use AI with test only from first day and thru 12 weeks I gain up to 6 lbs max, riped and vascular. Controling estradiol makes a long way.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and timing of carbc, morning, preworkout, post workaot. No carbs after or evening, just protein and fats.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    are you running an ai ? 600 is quite high and gaining 20 lbs in a month is not exactly healthy on you internally with bones, ligaments and joints... not to mention, you were extremely underweight to start with, so that 20 lbs is not really something gained because you are just now at the weight you should be for your height... using steroids when you are that undersized is a terrible idea health wise

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Whoa thats a lot of water weight. As soon as you come off you will wake up every two hours to pee and after a few days you will magically lose 15 lbs. Then you will post, "should I add more carbs because I'm losing weight too fast.". Lol.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd like to see a picture of your current physique. You macros look good...if it were me, I would just reduce those calories...you are gaining too much weight too quickly and it's likely a bunch of water.

SCAMMER BANNED
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're gaining to pick and I'm sure a big portion of it is water that you will end up loosing once you stop

- - - Updated - - -

gaining to quick*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast