Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tiny dosage sarm cycle question

marquesCA

Registered
I started a cycle 4 weeks ago and was given wrong information and only have been running 10 mg a day of lgd 4033 and only 25 mg a day of mk 677 nutrobal. I am a big guy I am 265 lb so I think these though so just might be a little tiny for my size or am I wrong. Would it be okay for me to double the dosage on both or is it too late

I started a cycle 4 weeks ago and was given wrong information and only have been running 10 mg a day of lgd 4033 and only 25 mg a day of mk 677 nutrobal. I am a big guy I am 265 lb so I think these though so just might be a little tiny for my size or am I wrong. Would it be okay for me to double the dosage on both or is it too late
You want to stay at those dosages. No need or reason to increase

Doubling dosages won't double results. 10mgs of LGD is enough so is 25mgs of mk677. If anything, you can just stacked testolone rad140 on top of the lgd/mk677 @ 25mgs/day to get better results.

You're wrong on both points.

Zero need to double up

You dosages are fine, make sure your diet is clean. Look at NATURAL sarms replacements: CARDAZOL-pre workout booster of FAT loss,cardio,stamina,energy from bannednutrition.com

Occasionally we see this idea pop up. I'm 'bigger/taller/heavier so I should use more right?'. Nope. Even if those things are true it's incredibly rare that you'd have twice the actual muscle mass of the average fella.

The logic is up there with the mega dosing of AAS's we see all too often. No one gets double the gains by doubling (or more) the doses.

Back
Top Bottom