Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips for blast on TRT

KWB#82

I've been on trt for a year now. 100mg test cyp /wk. Not looking to set any world records, just increase my strength and endurance. Peak and trough test levels 440-800.
Was thinking 6wks anavar 40mg
Test cyp 10-12wks 40mg
Anavar mainly a kick-start till test gets up.
Haven't had my E2 levels checked yet, but are there any suggestions on an AI, just in case. I know I don't need Pct since I'm on trt. Right?
Any advice or suggestions is greatly appreciated. I have a lot of respect for you guys. You really do your homework. Thanks

pretty sure you screwed up the dosage on that test cyp.

but assuming you are using a TRT dose a light dose of aromasin will be more than enough

so you don't need pct since you are on TRT, but you should run some n2guard to take care of your organs and help with cholesterol :)

Your blast plan looks good. An AI is VERY important. Even on just a TRT dosage, you should be using an AI. An AI will keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range. Estrogen is the primary female sex hormone. It's not something you want in high concentrations as a man.

Blast
Weeks 1 - 12
test cyp 400mg/week
aromasin 10mg EOD

Weeks 1 - 6
anavar 40mg/day (20mg AM 20mg PM)
n2guard 7 capsules/day <- a good liver aid supplement since anavar is a liver toxic oral steroid

Then return to your trt dosage of 100mg test cyp (I would also add in aromasin at 5mg E3D) for 10-12 weeks and then do another blast.

Is aromasin better at controlling estrogen than arimidex?

aromasin is the most modern AI. it boosts igf-1 and it is a suicide AI

guys use arimidex cause it is cheaper and because they listen to parroting. you should always go with aromasin

Is aromasin safe and effective for long term use on trt?
I see my endo the end of the month. Test levels for trt are in normal range, but my sex drive is almost non-existent. I have a feeling it could be my E2. Going to bring this up with the endo, since I've never had my E2 checked since being on trt. Any feedback or advice would be appreciated. Thanks

where does Anastrozole rank i know its cheap but its not as good?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I see my endo the end of the month. Test levels for trt are in normal range, but my sex drive is almost non-existent. I have a feeling it could be my E2. Going to bring this up with the endo, since I've never had my E2 checked since being on trt. Any feedback or advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Just be very clear what you want. Remember that the doctor works for you. If estrogen is high ask for aromasin (exemestane). The main problem is that doctors are not as up to date on it because they take forever to update their knowledge. Arimidex is a good option that doctors will typically lean towards but aromasin is a better option.

Yeah man, I'm on trt as well and the doctors seem clueless. He told me he wouldn't check my e2 and if it was high he would just lower my testosterone. He also said right after saying there is no reason to check e2 that a side effect is man tits. Hmmm from estrogen being to high you retard! I did my own research and got aromasin myself and get private lab work now. Long story short advocate for yourself, I've been out in horrible situations by doctors in the passed putting my full trust into them. Never again.

I just ordered some aromasin, in case I have to take matters into my own hand.
Since I'll have to be doing private labs. Can you guys help me out with the proper labs and codes to make sure all levels are where they should be.
Also the timing of labs during a cycle. Thanks

I just ordered some aromasin, in case I have to take matters into my own hand.
Since I'll have to be doing private labs. Can you guys help me out with the proper labs and codes to make sure all levels are where they should be.
Also the timing of labs during a cycle. Thanks

the codes will be on there when you get the results so no worries on that. as for the rest of your question, simply click this>> http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork

Are different labs needed, for different cycles. Ex. Dbol/Test cyp
OR Tren Ace/Test cyp.

On a different note. My endo sent me for an MRI last year, and they found a 2mm micro adenoma on my pituitary, which is where prolactin is produced, right? Now I have to get MRI every year now to be sure it's not growing. Should I be getting my prolactin levels checked? Also how does too much or too little prolactin affect the body. Thanks

where does Anastrozole rank i know its cheap but its not as good?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Anastrozole is the tech name for arimidex. Aromison is really cheap as well. I am on TRT for past two years with every pin I take 10mg of Aromison my bloods are clean and sex drive is high. Sounds like your estrogen is up. You can get Aromison from Ag guys pretty cheap.

Are different labs needed, for different cycles. Ex. Dbol/Test cyp
OR Tren Ace/Test cyp.

On a different note. My endo sent me for an MRI last year, and they found a 2mm micro adenoma on my pituitary, which is where prolactin is produced, right? Now I have to get MRI every year now to be sure it's not growing. Should I be getting my prolactin levels checked? Also how does too much or too little prolactin affect the body. Thanks

Prolactin is a hormone that regulates milk gland production in females. It's a hormone that actually isn't needed by men. Crashing your prolactin levels will have no negative consequences.

It's not like estrogen where men still need some for normal sexual gain and muscle function.

Back
Top Bottom