Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips on running first real hgh cycle

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Tips on running first real hgh cycle

I'll be starting my first real HGH cycle in a couple of days.I do plan on staying on but I bought enough for 5 months to start.Can anyone chime in on what to look for when I first take it and any advice while I'm on would be appreciated.I plan on running Test P along with Primobolan .My intent is to lean out and get hard .I'm also hoping for other positive sides like good sleep etc.Ant suggestions or input will be appreciated.Thanks!

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In for results. Wanna start GH soon as well

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What dose are you running - is this pharma grade?
    Fuck Yo Couch!

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I got from two sources on our board .One is supposedly pharm grade soma and one is generic but they claim no issues and pros are using it .I need to check it out but thought 3 to 5 daily 5 days a week .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I want to follow out of curiosity for hgh.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So far I can tell you I really love GH. I have only been on pharma grade at 2iu a day and it is always present. I am naturally lean but I have increased my calories and recently with just running Test (250mg a week) and GW I am up about 10lbs from where I was at the end of feb. Don't over think it just run it along with your cycle - eat big and train hard and given a couple of months your going to start seeing something. I could tell my recovery times where better - some lethargy on some days but T booster helps here like HCGen etc. I am just now starting to see some results but recovery and sleep should be noticed fairly quick. Never got tingeing wrists but maybe my finger joints seemed a little stiff upon rising but other than that I wish I could run this compound year round @ 2iu.
    Fuck Yo Couch!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stretch512 View Post
    So far I can tell you I really love GH. I have only been on pharma grade at 2iu a day and it is always present. I am naturally lean but I have increased my calories and recently with just running Test (250mg a week) and GW I am up about 10lbs from where I was at the end of feb. Don't over think it just run it along with your cycle - eat big and train hard and given a couple of months your going to start seeing something. I could tell my recovery times where better - some lethargy on some days but T booster helps here like HCGen etc. I am just now starting to see some results but recovery and sleep should be noticed fairly quick. Never got tingeing wrists but maybe my finger joints seemed a little stiff upon rising but other than that I wish I could run this compound year round @ 2iu.
    Any noticeable help with sore joints from the hgh?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't have sore joints but I have been prepping my self to get ready for the spring rides here and the first month and a half I took glucosamine along with the HGH to make joints stronger. As of right now I have zero sore joints.
    Fuck Yo Couch!

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In for results I was thinking about running 4ius. So for sure keep us updated on what you think

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    be careful what source you use and brand of gh. Human grade is a better option so try hard to find a reliable source for it. Most gh is way underdosed or is HCG