Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips/Suggestions/warnings for my 1st winny and Test Sustanon cycle??

basstoven

Hello! And thanks for anyone taking the time to read and reply to my questions..

So, I am running my 1st cycle of winstrol (50mg) 50 ct. and Testosterone Sustanon 300 (3000 mg/10 ml).
I have ran a cycle before of light test and d-bol so I am somewhat familiar with use and PCT and how this works, but I just wanted to get some input from some experienced pros on:

1. How to go about the cycle as far as which one to start first, how much to use, and when to dose.

2. Negative side effects to look out for? Anyone had a bad experience during or after cycle? I have heard of some negative side effects online such as balding but wanted to know if anyone has actually experienced any of these.

3. Best possible PCT to avoid negative effects. Has anyone experienced extreme depression?

Really any input you may have about this cycle for someone relatively new to the world of anabolics. I have gotten several different sources of input from the connect and friends who are on cycles saying 1 50mg tab of winny daily and 1 shot of test weekly but would prefer input from others who are experienced and educated.

Thanks for everyones time!!

What is your age, body fat%, and training experience?
1) Sustanon is a TRT ester blend, and not generally used for running cycles. It takes a long time to build up peak concentrations as well as a long time to clear. Winnie can be used in any part of a cycle, but is generally a finisher for hardening and increasing vascularity. It cannot be run long as it dries out joints and wrecks your lipid profile.
2) All steroids can accelerate balding in those with MPB Gene's. DHT-based steroids like winnie moreso. Steroids also carry a ton of other potential side effects like enlarged prostate, high blood pressure, acne, emotional issues, etc. This is stuff you should already know before touching steroids, and it sounds like you need to do a lot more research.
3) See the PCT sticky and yes steroids can make depression much worse.

With sustanon, 1 pin per week is fine. Winnie can be dosed once per day or split into two doses a day.

What is your age, body fat%, and training experience?
1) Sustanon is a TRT ester blend, and not generally used for running cycles. It takes a long time to build up peak concentrations as well as a long time to clear. Winnie can be used in any part of a cycle, but is generally a finisher for hardening and increasing vascularity. It cannot be run long as it dries out joints and wrecks your lipid profile.
2) All steroids can accelerate balding in those with MPB Gene's. DHT-based steroids like winnie moreso. Steroids also carry a ton of other potential side effects like enlarged prostate, high blood pressure, acne, emotional issues, etc. This is stuff you should already know before touching steroids, and it sounds like you need to do a lot more research.
3) See the PCT sticky and yes steroids can make depression much worse.

With sustanon, 1 pin per week is fine. Winnie can be dosed once per day or split into two doses a day.

We need to know this.

yes there are tons of side effects from using sustanon and winny

for one you will get shutdown hard, that is why you need a pct
estrogen increase
joint issues
balding
prostate issues
heart strain

there are a lot of sides with all steroids

So just general opinion:

I prefer test e or test c over sus as stated above. Sus is great but its a blend. I prefer the single simple test products like E or C

Dosing I usually sugest 350-400mg/week for test and for Winny I dont like it due to the hair issues. I have a full head of hair and nothing really causes me to shed anything but winny was terrible....I didnt lose a lot but I did shed hair and for a few of my buddies who are prone to MPB they shed like a dog in summer on it. I would start with 25mg/day if you are going to use it and maybe increase to 50mg if you are ok with the sides (dry joints and hair loss being the 2 main ones). I also would only run the Winny for 6 weeks at the end of your cycle. Make sure you have a good liver aid supplement as well like N2Guard from N2BM.com (sponsor here)

You do need an AI so assuming you have Aromasin on hand.

PCT would be Clomid, Nolva, Aromasin for 6 weeks if you run a 12 week cycle tapering down the doses (read the perfect PCT sticky).

Also suggest a natural test booster like N2GenerateES from N2BM.com or M1MK from Banned nutrition.

Thanks for the input, and yes, searching for more accurate information before beginning cycle so any sites or articles you can refer me to would be greatly appreciated.

Age is 28, 230lbs, 6'4 bodyfat percentage is roughly 30%. Thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

Age is 28 and body fat percentage is roughly 30%

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome, thanks for the input! I am unfamiliar with AI, is that taken during the cycle or after?

Also, as far has the hair loss goes, is it as extreme as to expect to have bald spots after one cycle? Does this ever revert back to normal? Just trying to gauge the risk and what to expect, 28 with a full head of hair, great hair genetics..

Thanks for your time!

Thanks for the input, and yes, searching for more accurate information before beginning cycle so any sites or articles you can refer me to would be greatly appreciated.

Age is 28, 230lbs, 6'4 bodyfat percentage is roughly 30%. Thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

Age is 28 and body fat percentage is roughly 30%

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome, thanks for the input! I am unfamiliar with AI, is that taken during the cycle or after?

Also, as far has the hair loss goes, is it as extreme as to expect to have bald spots after one cycle? Does this ever revert back to normal? Just trying to gauge the risk and what to expect, 28 with a full head of hair, great hair genetics..

Thanks for your time!

AI is aromatize inhibitor. Any compound that can convert to estrogen (aromatize) you should run an AI to keep your estrogen levels in check. Estrogen levels higher than the normal range can cause high blood pressure, gyno, water retention, etc. Some guys can get away with running test without an AI (if running lower doses) but I always suggest running it from day 1 when you start your cycle all the way through the end of your PCT. You should run bloodwork at week 5 or week 6 of your cycle to make sure you have your AI dialed in as you may need more than the standard dose or you may need less as having low estrogen or zero estrogen comes with its own side effects as well and is not pleasant.

On a typical 400-500mg/week dose of test 10mg-12.5mg of Aromasin doses every other day (oral, its a tablet) usually is good for most.

As for the winstrol I wouldnt say you would have a bald spot after the end of a cycle if you have no signs of hairloss but your hair doesnt "rebound" the damage is done. I will say this though at 30% bodyfat thats pretty high to be running test and with winstrol its really a finisher if you are low bodyfat. You wont see a whole lot with it at 30% bodyfat id rather see you run tbol if anything.

Not trying to bash your bodyfat but steroids are not beneficial to the heart and running it at a highest bodyfat level you are more susceptible to heart issues.

I personally would look at cutting down the bodyfat before running a cycle but if you do it id do a lower dose test cycle (300-400mg/week) and ditch the winstrol.

You would benefit more in my opinion from a cardarine, sr9009, s4/osta SARMs cycle than a test/winny cycle but again thats just my personal opinion.

Hope that helps!

Awesome, thanks for the info!

By the way I was waaay off on bodyfat, im closer to 20% maybe lower. Two more questions, 1 which would you start taking first (test or winny) or at same time?

And 2, do you have a good recommendation for an AI? website that has them, a good brand, etc..

Thanks for your help!

Awesome, thanks for the info!

By the way I was waaay off on bodyfat, im closer to 20% maybe lower. Two more questions, 1 which would you start taking first (test or winny) or at same time?

And 2, do you have a good recommendation for an AI? website that has them, a good brand, etc..

Thanks for your help!

So assuming it’s test for 12 weeks then winny weeks 7-12.

PSL the sponsor here (banner at top of the page) has aromasin. All their stuff is top notch so brand doesn’t matter but usually it’s euro pharma.

Back
Top Bottom