Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tired while using test enanthate

weldonat

Registered
It has been 6 weeks on this stack of test 500mg a week and adex a 1/4 every other day. standard cycle everyone runs with good results. my estrogen levels are a bit high at 70 but i am making good gains so far. the problem is i feel tired all the time even when getting plenty of sleep, do you think my AI should be bumped?

It has been 6 weeks on this stack of test 500mg a week and adex a 1/4 every other day. standard cycle everyone runs with good results. my estrogen levels are a bit high at 70 but i am making good gains so far. the problem is i feel tired all the time even when getting plenty of sleep, do you think my AI should be bumped?

Yes you need to bump up the ai more the tiredness is due to high estro most likely. Bump the ai and pull bloods again if possible.

What unit is that estrogen in?
Usually range is <150 in my tests.
Meaning 70 is actually a perfect sweet spot (with the exception of what you usually have, based on blood work taking pre cycle, of course)

I've heard adex can make people tired though. Maybe try aromasin and see if it makes a difference?

My lab measures Estradiol in pg/ml and 40 is the high end of normal. So if that is your measurement unit you may be running high and you might want to up your AI a little.

A lot of guys say the sweet spot is around 20 but everyone is different.

Nope. < means less than. When i'm high estrogen, its around 180-220.

This is probably nothing more than you training harder and eating more than usual. I wouldn't start messing around with your AI dose unless you saw more estrogen related side effects like itchy nipples, etc. Try to get more sleep and don't be afraid to take an extra day off when needed from training.

Try to get more sleep and don't be afraid to take an extra day off when needed from training.

This this this.
It's by far the hardest part for me to get right. So easy to forget you're not actually superman on steroids, you just think you are haha ;)
It's just that, taking a day off is so mentally tough... The routine is so ingrained I feel lost when I have those "extra" hours over...

Take a few days off. Ive been training exceptionally hard for the last couple weeks and it all caught up to me this weekend. Slept 8 hours Friday night. Took two naps on Saturday. Didn't snap out of it until my nap on Sunday. Felt better today and will be 100% by tomorrow. Sometimes it happens. Or you have aids.

Nope. < means less than. When i'm high estrogen, its around 180-220.

Not sure what you mean. On my labs >40 is high. I've seen mild sides in the 60s and had to adjust AI. If my E was 150+ I'd be in big trouble. Most guys I know like to be around 20. I feel best in the 20-30 range.

I still havent seen the measurement or range for the OPs bloods so we don't know for sure. But for mine 70 is pretty high.

Not sure what you mean. On my labs >40 is high. I've seen mild sides in the 60s and had to adjust AI. If my E was 150+ I'd be in big trouble. Most guys I know like to be around 20. I feel best in the 20-30 range.

I still havent seen the measurement or range for the OPs bloods so we don't know for sure. But for mine 70 is pretty high.

< means less then.
> means more then.

You also forget units... Yours is measured in pg/ml.... Mine is measured in pmol/l.

I'm going to go completely opposite of what others are saying - I would guess your estrogen is TOO LOW. Yup, I said it.

I can't wrap my head around people that don't understand that your test to estrogen levels should be a balanced ratio. Why should a guy on 500mg test a week, with massively more circulating testosterone in his system have the same estrogen levels as a guy not on exogenous testosterone? That makes ZERO sense. That isn't balanced.

Personally I think AI is pushed WAY too hard on every board I frequent.

Using myself for example, I don't need any AI on 500mg test enanthate, and only experience mild water bloat. If I choose to use arimidex (liquidex), I do so for cosmetic reasons, and only use .125mg 2-3x a week, which is a very small amount.

Everyone is different, but I know that if I take .25mg of arimidex in one shot it absolutely tanks my estrogen and I feel almost depressed and like a colorless personality for about 24-36 hours afterward.

AI is strong stuff and should be tailored to the individual. Start LOW on the stuff and experiment with dosage and frequency.

Tiredness from test and anabolics is LETHARGY . Sleepiness and tiredness is a sign of anabolism and grow. In off season is basic to have lethargy from test, hgh , carbs and many others but this is the best sign of grow and improvment .
To control this use DHEA and you will fell amazing

yes you need estrogen to be balanced. too low is just as bad as too high.

but there is too much hormonal related blame to lethargy. why can't we just straight up admit that gaining a lot of mass (doesn't matter if its good or bad) in a fast time period along with steroid use is gonna put a lot of stress on the body? also yes steroids are inflammatory too. the more you use the more they are. all that is gonna make you feel like ass. a sick body is a lethargic body. that is why we keep cycles short and we cycle OFF. people who blast and cruise or abuse steroids WILL have it catch up to them!

Back
Top Bottom