Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tolerance for AAS

AveryJOHN

Registered
I had a question on blasting and cruising. I am doing 100mg a week of testosterone cypionate which puts my test levels around 600 and if I blast with 300mg a week it puts it in the 2000’s. My question is that over time let’s say I keep doing this strategy 16 weeks on and off, would I need more than 100mg of test a week to achieve 600 level?

I don’t blast that frequently but I have been on TRT for 3 years and have ran a few blasts. Every time I drop back to 100mg it puts me right back in the 600-700 range.

You won't continue to see the same results on your blasts without increasing the dose or adding compounds but your TRT dose should change very little if at all over time.

I had a question on blasting and cruising. I am doing 100mg a week of testosterone cypionate which puts my test levels around 600 and if I blast with 300mg a week it puts it in the 2000’s. My question is that over time let’s say I keep doing this strategy 16 weeks on and off, would I need more than 100mg of test a week to achieve 600 level?

How did you figure that will work ? do some research!

I’ll provide a record of anabolic steroids for the best fiber bulking cycle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Basic rule : if is working why change !!! Keep good work and enjoy the gains

Everybody metabolizes test differently whi h is why there are so many different dosages to reach the same result. But once you find what dosage puts you where you need to be that doesn't change typically. So your 10pmg test dose will keep the same levels

I think there are two different questions at hand here.

Will the same TRT dose maintain your same levels even after several blasts? The answer to this is yes, most likely you won't need to add more test to reach 600.

The second question is will you "feel" the same and that's where things get blurry. As far as results and how you feel, you will build a "tolerance". You will need more gear to achieve results while blasting and you may start to feel less satisfied with your 600 test levels.

Blasting on TRT can be a slippery slope. I think there is more risk than there is with those who cycle and PCT. When you are TRT you are injecting every week anyway, you arent going though the hassle of PCT and you aren't concerned with recovery.

This makes it easy to blast longer or more frequently than you should. And it can be tempting to get more into a cruise at 200-250mg rather than go back to a legitimate TRT dose.

Just my .02

Since your body is not producing testosterone and you are injecting the same amount, it will bring your test to the same levels. It is not like when you abuse gear and your HPTA slowly recovers less and less. On TRT you are already shutting down HPTA all together.

No.

Your body only makes a few milligrams of testosterone every day and that is enough to have you feeling good and build muscle for decades.

Yes when you increase the amount of testosterone over natural by injecting it, well obviously your results are more profound but you don't need to increase the amount over time your body will stay pretty consistent on how it responds.

I think there are two different questions at hand here.

Will the same TRT dose maintain your same levels even after several blasts? The answer to this is yes, most likely you won't need to add more test to reach 600.

The second question is will you "feel" the same and that's where things get blurry. As far as results and how you feel, you will build a "tolerance". You will need more gear to achieve results while blasting and you may start to feel less satisfied with your 600 test levels.

Blasting on TRT can be a slippery slope. I think there is more risk than there is with those who cycle and PCT. When you are TRT you are injecting every week anyway, you arent going though the hassle of PCT and you aren't concerned with recovery.

This makes it easy to blast longer or more frequently than you should. And it can be tempting to get more into a cruise at 200-250mg rather than go back to a legitimate TRT dose.

Just my .02

ABSOLUTELY correct..

I understand that point but after years of 1g cycles which I have done- the trt dosage is not getting my libido going even with everything else in check. Not sure what’s going on or even if my sust amps are bunk

Agreed

If correct it's another reason not to run gear high.

Knowing what I know now I would taken a whole different approach. I think moving forward what I’ll do is maintain a TRT dosage all the time and maybe add in something like 600-800 mgs primo per week or var cycled off and on. I’m using 300mg tren hex per week now with read that is probably too high at 250 a week- I’m gonna drop to 50mg of prop 3 times per week.

Knowing what I know now I would taken a whole different approach. I think moving forward what I’ll do is maintain a TRT dosage all the time and maybe add in something like 600-800 mgs primo per week or var cycled off and on. I’m using 300mg tren hex per week now with read that is probably too high at 250 a week- I’m gonna drop to 50mg of prop 3 times per week.

While a more sensible approach I'd still use less than that.

Back
Top Bottom