Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tolerance for AAS

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

tolerance for AAS

I had a question on blasting and cruising. I am doing 100mg a week of testosterone cypionate which puts my test levels around 600 and if I blast with 300mg a week it puts it in the 2000ís. My question is that over time letís say I keep doing this strategy 16 weeks on and off, would I need more than 100mg of test a week to achieve 600 level?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if this was true then people on TRT would need to take 10000mgs a week who have been doing it for many years
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    no you wont need more, thats not how it works...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I donít blast that frequently but I have been on TRT for 3 years and have ran a few blasts. Every time I drop back to 100mg it puts me right back in the 600-700 range.

You won't continue to see the same results on your blasts without increasing the dose or adding compounds but your TRT dose should change very little if at all over time.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AveryJOHN View Post
    I had a question on blasting and cruising. I am doing 100mg a week of testosterone cypionate which puts my test levels around 600 and if I blast with 300mg a week it puts it in the 2000ís. My question is that over time letís say I keep doing this strategy 16 weeks on and off, would I need more than 100mg of test a week to achieve 600 level?
    How did you figure that will work ? do some research!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i think you get used to steroid effects over time mentally and physically.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iíll provide a record of anabolic steroids for the best fiber bulking cycle.
    Last edited by gearhead; 01-21-2021 at 01:44 AM. Reason: spam link

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AveryJOHN View Post
    Basic rule : if is working why change !!! Keep good work and enjoy the gains

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Everybody metabolizes test differently whi h is why there are so many different dosages to reach the same result. But once you find what dosage puts you where you need to be that doesn't change typically. So your 10pmg test dose will keep the same levels

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think there are two different questions at hand here.

Will the same TRT dose maintain your same levels even after several blasts? The answer to this is yes, most likely you won't need to add more test to reach 600.

The second question is will you "feel" the same and that's where things get blurry. As far as results and how you feel, you will build a "tolerance". You will need more gear to achieve results while blasting and you may start to feel less satisfied with your 600 test levels.

Blasting on TRT can be a slippery slope. I think there is more risk than there is with those who cycle and PCT. When you are TRT you are injecting every week anyway, you arent going though the hassle of PCT and you aren't concerned with recovery.

This makes it easy to blast longer or more frequently than you should. And it can be tempting to get more into a cruise at 200-250mg rather than go back to a legitimate TRT dose.

Just my .02

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast