Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tolerance to test possible ?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Tolerance to test possible ?

Ok I'm on my 4th cycle using test and the gains are not like they used to be. My test is from a very legit source, but it feels like it is underdosed, because usually I hold alot of water really quickly. All my other cycles I used 500mg of test, but I've went up to 750mg on this cycle. I don't feel the same as I did on the 500mg. Does your body build up that much of a tolerance to test, or should I kick it up to 1gram a week? I'm on my 5th week and I'm up maybe 8-10lbs, but all my others cycles, I was up 10lbs in a shorter period of time. Is there anything I can do or is it just the way it is going to be here on out?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hughiebergos View Post
    Ok I'm on my 4th cycle using test and the gains are not like they used to be. My test is from a very legit source, but it feels like it is underdosed, because usually I hold alot of water really quickly. All my other cycles I used 500mg of test, but I've went up to 750mg on this cycle. I don't feel the same as I did on the 500mg. Does your body build up that much of a tolerance to test, or should I kick it up to 1gram a week? I'm on my 5th week and I'm up maybe 8-10lbs, but all my others cycles, I was up 10lbs in a shorter period of time. Is there anything I can do or is it just the way it is going to be here on out?
    I think it's better to go multiple compounds then use one in to high of a dose. Plus the body doesnt seem adjust as fast, so I can attack multiple times in one blast and hit multiple grow windows. As for the supplier, it's all about trust of course

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hughiebergos View Post
    What your bloods say on this cycle?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ... and nutrition?

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The body adapts very quickly, so makes sense to not keep getting the same results. Thatís why bloodwork is a must.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd be curious to see what your bloods look like this cycle vs past cycles.

As others have mentioned, most advise that you start to add other compounds as opposed to piling on more and more test every cycle.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Of course. You ever hear of homeostasis. That's your bodies ability to even itself out. Over time, yes the test will not work as well. That's why I would suggest, if you are in a long time, to change drugs every 8 weeks the most.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    every single person is different on their tolerances toward basically everything... so theres no real way to answer that question... for some yes and some no is about the best you can answer it because its just so broad... i dont think continually raising the dose is a smart move... that will generally come with more side effects... i would think about stacking with other compounds which was pointed out earlier in the thread... if you think your gear is underdosed, go get bloodwork and you can see if thats correct or not

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're up 10 pounds in 5 weeks !!! What are you complaining about ? Should be happy you aren't retaining as much water. Is you're diet lower in sodium now ? Are you taking more ai ? Maybe you're leaner than you used to be, so estrogen conversion isn't as high

Like other's have said, bloodwork would tell you what's going on. Maybe it is underdosed but that's still alot of weight to put on in 5 weeks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Steroids 101: gains get less cycle after cycle.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast