Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tom Brady, how?

Francoreyes5

Registered
You guys see how Tom Brady is still performing at the highest level despite his age. What do you guys think he is taking or eating that is keeping him performing so damn well ??? He doesn't look the type to be on any AAS or HGH. What do you guys think ?

it isn't a secret what he is doing as he has talked about it

1. he sleeps 9 hours a night PERIOD, does not stay up watching garbage tv like most americans
2. he ignores the negativity
3. he eats natural organic whole foods, ZERO junk food.

*it also helps that in today's NFL if you even sneeze on a QB it is a penalty. QB's are protected today like never before. it also helps that he has been in the same system for his entire career and part of the reason he rarely is sacked is that system he gets rid of the ball very quickly. but to do that you have to be able to know where everyone on the field is on both sides, that is a rare ability

* and yes I believe he is on HGH. Peyton Manning retired during an investigation where his wife had it delivered to their house. they never looked into it cause he retired and he is a 'golden boy' so the NFL doesn't want to fuck with him or their image. the way the NFL tests for PED's it would be impossible to use HGH and get caught so i believe a large % of NFL players are using the stuff

Last edited:
You guys see how Tom Brady is still performing at the highest level despite his age. What do you guys think he is taking or eating that is keeping him performing so damn well ??? He doesn't look the type to be on any AAS or HGH. What do you guys think ?

He's a a genetic freak. Heck, on a couple of lifts I'm as strong as I've ever been and I'm 55.

I agree with everything but the HGH.

Seriously have you seen him? Hes got dad bod written all over him. Now thats obviously not 100% confirmation but the difference with peyton manning is he had a massive neck surgery where they werent sure if he could throw a ball 20 yards again, then comes back and throws for 5500 yards and like 55-56 touchdowns? All while his wife if getting shipped HGH from a clinic in Indy (he was in denver at this time), then falls off a cliff?

Brady has been showing his age over the last 3 years. The thing is he knows not to get hit he throws the ball away unless its critical that he holds on to get a 1st down or big play in a big game.

Now im from Boston so thats the disclaimer I am obviously going to be a little biased but id have Gronk or Edelman pegged for PED use (edelman was busted already) before Brady.

If we are going that route though what about Drew Brees? HGH?

He's a a genetic freak. .

vno85v.png

that look like a genetic freak?

he also ran the 2nd slowest time for a QB at the combine. steve Mariucci said that the 49ers passed on him in the draft simply because 'he looked like he never touched a weight in his life and had zero athleticism'.. he was drafted in the 6th round out of 7 rounds.

maybe he is onto something not pounding his body weight training throughout high school and college like the other guys and that has contributed to his longevity?

xf2qoj.jpg
this is AJ brown and DK metcalf.. let's see how long both these genetic freaks last in the NFL.

Last edited:
Hes just a good ball player at the top of his game, and age isnt going to do much to having that elite skill set. This is nothing new. This happens with all professional sports where you see the big name pros producing well after retirement age. It's because of who they are. It's nothing magic. It's not how they live their life. It's because they are the elite

every single athlete that does something amazing or against what we normally see does not have to be taking something illegal.. hes covered many times what he does and the changes hes made over time... he takes EXTREMELY good care of himself to the extent you just dont see 98% of people do and so you see what that has done for him... not to mention hes stayed fairly injury free his entire career despite one freak knee injury and that kind of luck and/or durability plays a huge role in how long you can play, not to mention the changes that have been made to the rules to protect the quarterback which clearly allow them to last longer... brees, rivers, etc.. all playing close to their 40's and still on top of their game...

It's safe to say that the vast majority of top level professional athletes are using HGH. The dirty little secret is that it's almost impossible to accurately detect so athletes use it year around. Ever notice nobody is getting caught testing positive for HGH...it's always steroids or SARM's. The HGH "scandals" result from human intelligence/law enforcement investigative efforts rather than tradition blood and urine testing.

You are some kind of monster judging from videos...

I've very slowly grown into one. My height is genetic - the whole family are tall. Mum 5'8 and dad 6'1, two brothers 6'5, one 6'2 and I'm the oldest at 6'3. The uncles and aunties on my mums side are/were tall and my my grand dad on my mums side was a big guy (there's a family photo of him with work mates and he's taller and broader than every one else in the picture). I'm the only one who has lifted and, as I've mentioned before, I've lifted a LONGGGG time (40 years).

Well that's why... I don't watch sports or TV.

honestly i wish i was the same as you.

problem is i grew up watching sports and it is in my blood so i am stuck with it. my heart rate goes sky high every sunday during the season and i get happy or sad.

Fortunately the gym I go to is loaded with tail. That's what's really going on...

Yea I go to 2 different gyms. One I take my daughters to as they have a child watch schedule where I can drop them and get a workout in. Tons of tail there but can get really busy.

The other is an anytime fitness. Nice place no one ever there not sure how it stays in business but when im in a rush and cant be bothered by crowds I go there.

Back
Top Bottom