Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tony Huge Heart Attack

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Yep 'Dr' Tony Huge has had a heart attack. Has he finally learned that all the craziness that he's been pushing, promoting and doing to himself cannot continue? In his own recent video on the attack he says 'maybe I can't fix this with chemicals'. No Tony you can't.

IMO you have been doing a LOT of silly stuff for a long time and like Bostin Loyd (it took him wanting to be a father and ending up with possibly needing a liver transplant) needing to nearly dying to finally ease up.

he probably faked the whole thing, anything to keep himself in the news. if it was true of course he survived, we lose a John Meadows and shawn rhoden, good people. but the bad guys won't go away.

he probably faked the whole thing, anything to keep himself in the news. if it was true of course he survived, we lose a John Meadows and shawn rhoden, good people. but the bad guys won't go away.

Whheeewww…. You put what I was thinking into words!

Yep 'Dr' Tony Huge has had a heart attack. Has he finally learned that all the craziness that he's been pushing, promoting and doing to himself cannot continue? In his own recent video on the attack he says 'maybe I can't fix this with chemicals'. No Tony you can't.

IMO you have been doing a LOT of silly stuff for a long time and like Bostin Loyd (it took him wanting to be a father and ending up with possibly needing a liver transplant) needing to nearly dying to finally ease up.

Tony Huge was using a ton of recreational drugs, like a lot.

I think he was even doing heroin and cocaine, I mean this guy is legit drug addict.

Tony Huge is a scammer and drug addict, his enhanced athlete sarms were hella spiked
I heard he spiked them with prohormones

Tony Huge is a liar, drug addict, fraudster and faker, dont trust that guy.
If he had a heart attack it's from the drug abuse.

there are few people who i can honestly say would benefit the world by dying, he is one of them due to all the damage he has done to many others who have followed him over the years

Not dead yet but yep. As nasty as it is to say his death MIGHT send a message to those that follow him

wow! I wonder if its true or not

Back
Top Bottom