Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too many compounds for third cycle?

Hey guys,

Im running my third cycle soon but still considering the orals..
My current lay-out it this (PCT not mentioned)
Test E 400 p/week
Deca 400 p/week
Proviron 50 mg/dag
Caber 0.25 mg every 3 days

My goal is to add a good amount of size as my last cycle was test eq and tbol which got me DECENT gains.

Im thinking about adding 30mg of dbol for 4 weeks, 50 mg of tbol for 6 weeks or sticking with the proviron.. for a third cycle taking 4 compounds may be overkill ?

Im mainly wanna run the proviron to counter the deca sides.

What are your thoughts?

I don't really count proviron. I use it more as an ancillary. Similar to caber or aromasin, they're on cycle ancillaries to support and aid in a balanced cycle. Speaking of AI, do you not have an AI on hand?

As far as orals go, I'm a bigger fan of oral turinabol for 6-8wks than I am of dbol... especially if you're not running an AI.

Why not just run the Test/Deca/Proviron, see where that gets you?

As stated above running test and dbol means a lot of aromatizing compounds so really need to be on top of your AI dosage and run bloods mid-cycle.

How much are you looking to gain? Honestly adding a ton of mass in a single cycle isnt going to be adding a ton of muscle its going to be a few pounds of muscle then the rest water/fat if you are a pretty well seasoned lifter.

Personally id just run the test/deca/proviron.

you really dont need to add an oral here.. .if anything, add sarms so its far less strain on you and while you are getting a really strong boost to your cycle, its still not adding another steroid...

Looks fine to me. Don't need any orals but SARMS would be a great addition to any cycle. ESARMS has the best quality.

www.esarms.com

One thing you will notice is some people like to run their test higher, even, or lower than the other compounds. You need to figure out what's best for you. There's no right or wrong answer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom