Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too Much PCT - Sides?

powerup

Buff Brother
Can you get sides if your PCT is too much? Like after a SARM cycle lets say you take more Clomid or Nolvadex then your body really needs because it wasnt so suppressed... etc..

What would be the sides?

there are plenty of horror stories of guys who ran too much clomid and nolvadex

clomid is notorious for making you weepy and feeling like a bitch
nolvadex is known for being a libido killer

you should never overdose on drugs period, but doing it on pct makes no sense

there are plenty of horror stories of guys who ran too much clomid and nolvadex

clomid is notorious for making you weepy and feeling like a bitch
nolvadex is known for being a libido killer

you should never overdose on drugs period, but doing it on pct makes no sense
No I know. I mean unknowingly. I really think after my first ostarine cycle I coulda done no pct. I think I just handle shit well. Hell I haven't even had a cold in at least 15 years. I did 2 weeks of clomid 25mg a day and blue ox test booster and lost none of the gains. Blood tested a month later and was 100% perfect.

Now after this cycle of Ostarine 25mg and Rad 30mg I'm not sure how much pct to do and don't want to over do it.

A blood test would tell the tale if you think you don't need PCT when you come off

No I know. I mean unknowingly. I really think after my first ostarine cycle I coulda done no pct. I think I just handle shit well. Hell I haven't even had a cold in at least 15 years. I did 2 weeks of clomid 25mg a day and blue ox test booster and lost none of the gains. Blood tested a month later and was 100% perfect.

Now after this cycle of Ostarine 25mg and Rad 30mg I'm not sure how much pct to do and don't want to over do it.

So ask. Do a search for 'mini-pct'.

the problems i see in pct mainly occur with people running clomid and nolva too high... i cringe when i see people say they run clomid 100 mg per day and some even 200... thats just asking for issues...

Can you get sides if your PCT is too much? Like after a SARM cycle lets say you take more Clomid or Nolvadex then your body really needs because it wasnt so suppressed... etc..

What would be the sides?
If you run everything properly then no.

Clomid gave me mental problems. Turned me into a bitch.. made me want to cry all the time. And I was running 50mgs and below. Anywya it’s only for a few weeks you can tough it out!

Back
Top Bottom