Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too much water weight!

airelioy

I’m using sustanon250, 500mgs a week
Dianabol 50mgs a day
And i’m also stacking in some winstrol 25mgs a day
Why am i gaining so much water weight on this even with an AI? I’m doing aromasin 25mgs EOD
This should not be happening!
I’m 36 years old and 217 pounds, gained 12 pounds already in 3 weeks lol

well... 1. you are using WAY too much dbol 2. you clearly dont have a real grasp on what you are doing or you would understand you are running two compounds at higher than moderate doses which is going to result in a lot of estrogen conversion, even with an AI it can be an issue
3. Anyone that had done an ounce of research before running this would clearly understand this would happen with these kinds of doses, not to mention you have too much toxicity stacking these orals with running dbol too high as it is...

I would suggest dropping the dbol dose to 20-30 mg per day and the testosterone dose down to 300 mg per week

Dbol w test at 500 ur gonna have some even with an ai. You will lose water weight after cycle dont worry about it

Dianabol 50mgs a day
Why am i gaining so much water weight on this even with an AI? I’m doing aromasin 25mgs EOD

sustanon and dianabol will make you bloated 100%

I would do a few things, a) start using aromasin 25mgs ED b) add n2guard 10caps ed to flush the water and save your liver c) get some herbal teas like dandelion root to get the water out of you

Dianabol 50mgs a day

head over to domestic supply and grab some aromasin or arimidex
if your water weight is too bad you need letro

Dianabol 50mgs a day

bro yo issue no tren

Back
Top Bottom