Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

too young for steroids?

ttro23

Registered
What is the youngest age you can use steroids and how old were you the first time you used them? Also what motivated you to use them? I’m only 23 and want to try them out, all my frat buddies are using them and getting swole on them and they are pressuring me to try them out to too.

What is the youngest age you can use steroids and how old were you the first time you used them? Also what motivated you to use them? I’m only 23 and want to try them out, all my frat buddies are using them and getting swole on them and they are pressuring me to try them out to too.

You should really wait until you hit your genetic potential before messing them. You should also research for years before getting into it. You can mess up your natural hormones. I think sarms would be a better option at 24 or 25. I was 23 when I first did a cycle and even though I recovered well I still wish I waited much longer. There’s a ton of very knowledgeable guys on this forum that will help you out! Good luck man

You GOTTA wait. The general consensus will tell you no younger than 30. I did a mild cycle in my 20s and it messed me up. I eventually recovered but I had zero knowledge of them, pct, support, etc. I’m now 35, and do it by the book. It’s all thanks to this forum. Read, read, and then read some more. Tons of helpful info here. Don’t rush it. Try sarms, or fix what you’re eating and you’ll see natural gains galore!

Hope this helps!

When you can afford to do it properly and have researched the shit out it. Pre mid and post cycle bloodwork. All drugs and ancillaries. It adds up. Or just wing it. Feel like complete shit. Have surgery to remove your bitch tits. Get infections. Spend a year trying to get your balls to work again. Party time bro!!! These are hormones which control everything from mood to organ function. Doing it because your frat buddies talked to into is about as dumb and letting one talk you into giving him a blowjob.

I don't think 23 is too young for steroids but why try with steroids first? try sarms to start see if this lifestyle is good for you.

20mgs cardarine GW
50mgs ostarine MK
25mgs testolone RAD

I waited until 36 to use anything. Right now you are way too young. At least wait a couple more years minimum

bro i think 25 good age to consider roids, son used them at 19 and i brung out belt

you should not be hitting a 19 year old with a belt, it can cause long term physical and emotional damage

23 is ridiculous for steroid use. You are going to do whatever you want to do... i know i wont contribute to helping anyone "just because they are going to do it" I dont contribute to shit like that whatsoever

That is extremely young to be using steroids. I would strongly suggest you wait until your later 20's or early 30's before using anything.

25 is as early as we recommend

Don’t do it. You will be much better off in the long run. Wait until late 20s or even into your 30s

you should be over 25yrl and have at least 5-8 years of natural HARD training under your belt before taking any steroids. That's my opinion on it nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom