Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too young for steroids if trained for 5 year consiste?

YounGunz

Registered
Hello guys, I am 19yrls and I have been training natural since I was 14yrl and got a weight set for my birthday. I'm still making decent gains but want to gain more faster, could I consider steroid use or keep riding the wave of my youth until I'm not gaining natty anymore? I just want to get bigger and leaner now.

Hell no. Stay the hell away from juice for about another 4-6 years. At your age, your test level is probably higher than mine when I'm on cycle lol. You want to get bigger? Eat more and train. You probably have a ridiculous metabolism right now and calorie intake is too low for what your trying to accomplish. If I could go back to 19 and know then what I know now. I would be completely different physically. It's all about diet and training. Consistenc .

- - - Updated - - -

By the way I'm 42, not that it matters. Regardless, I have several friends that juiced at that age and are suffering the consequences now.

You have seen nothing yet. You don't have enough gym experience to add to a cycle. Experience another 5-10 solid years natty

listen..... as far as years training and experience go thats bullshit.. im sorry. everyone has their own goals and no one can tell someone when the right time in their own training when they should make that decision.. remember we all have different goals.

but one thing that people can tell you, and you SHOULD listen to is age. its extremely unhealthy for you to start steroids until at least 23yrs old.

i personally would have a much easier time giving AAS advice to a 30 year old who has been training 8 months then a 19yr old who has been training 5 years.

You cannot learn enough about the sport of bodybuilding in 8 months, diet, nutirition, training. Experience is the most important thing, in all areas of life.

Giving AAS advice to someone who has been in a gym for 8 months is bullshit.

how do you figure? you can learn ANYTHING in 8 months. if you put the work in, for 8 months straight, train hard, and eat right consistently, you can easily achieve a solid base. what does time tell you my friend? if i trained for 5 years but ate shit like burger king daily, used junk form, and trained for 20 minutes 2 days a week, im ready for steroids? more so compared to the person i first stated above?

total nonsense bro.

So in 8 months you can learn to swing a bat, learn to skate, swing a golf club, learn to roll in BJJ. Guaranteed you still suck at every single sport.

In 5 years of doing all those things you still suck, then you will always suck.

Bodybuilding is no different. If you trained for 5 years and ate BK every day, you've learned you suck.

you can easily learn all those things you listed if you worked hard for 8 months. but you're right, you're not going to be as experienced as someone else who has done it longer.

all i was getting at, is the fact that if he does steroids at 19, hes going to harm his body regardless of his training experience. if someone took steroids at an older age with 8 months of training, and they had a proper PCT, cycle supports, a decent base, and made the PERSONAL decision of starting steroids, they would do themselves much less, if any hard then someone who wanted to do steroids at 19 years old training for 4 years.

im not trying to argue with you, to each their own dude, agree to dis-agree.

- - - Updated - - -

you can easily learn all those things you listed if you worked hard for 8 months. but you're right, you're not going to be as experienced as someone else who has done it longer.

all i was getting at, is the fact that if he does steroids at 19, hes going to harm his body regardless of his training experience. if someone took steroids at an older age with 8 months of training, and they had a proper PCT, cycle supports, a decent base, and made the PERSONAL decision of starting steroids, they would do themselves much less, if any hard then someone who wanted to do steroids at 19 years old training for 4 years.

im not trying to argue with you, to each their own dude, agree to dis-agree.

harm** typo, didnt mean hard. lol

No way should you use steroids at 19. You risk fucking up your hormones and ending up on trt for life from a young age. Just keep training and more importantly, learn to eat like a bodybuilder. If you are consistent in the gym and not growing like a weed at 19 then you need to eat more clean whole foods. The only things I would be using are a pure whey isolate, creatine, and fish or krill oil.

I started steroids at 18 and it was the worst decision I ever made. I know this isn't the advice you want to hear but we all have your best interests in mind. Listen to the first episode of Evolutionary.org radio on iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/evolutionary-radio/id1071339501?mt=2

I go in-depth about my story and the major health issues I caused by starting steroids so young. Learn from my mistakes.

At 19 you truthfully don't need anything as your body is already primed to grow but if you are adamant to supplement with something - use SARMS. The SARM triple stack would be a good first option to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

I suggest you read the TRT article that I just published yesterday.

its in another thread.

I say in it that unless you want to disrupt your hormones as a male you should wait until your T levels peak, which is going to be around 25.

if you start steroids now, you will be on TRT before you even hit 30.. how embarrassing to have to tell a girl that your junk doesn't work cause you used steroids as a teenager .. she will laugh at you and dump you for the horse who can actually get it up

I suggest you read the TRT article that I just published yesterday.

its in another thread.

I say in it that unless you want to disrupt your hormones as a male you should wait until your T levels peak, which is going to be around 25.

if you start steroids now, you will be on TRT before you even hit 30.. how embarrassing to have to tell a girl that your junk doesn't work cause you used steroids as a teenager .. she will laugh at you and dump you for the horse who can actually get it up

on top of that, if you are planning a vacation you will always be planning on how to take your needles and test with you wherever you go. Not fun when you are dealing with airplanes and other country's laws.

Hello guys, I am 19yrls and I have been training natural since I was 14yrl and got a weight set for my birthday. I'm still making decent gains but want to gain more faster, could I consider steroid use or keep riding the wave of my youth until I'm not gaining natty anymore? I just want to get bigger and leaner now.

When you are being told that you are too young to be using juice, it is because of your hormonal levels and changes that your body is going through. You have to wait till everything is stable in your body, which is roughly at 23-25 years old. Until then, it is not a good idea to use steroids, as it may cause long term problems that will be hard to solve. Obviously, it is good to have a good natural base for steroid use, but proper age is critical. Therefore, just keep training, and maybe use some proteins and creatine - they will help you too. And, of course, eat well and healthy - this is going to be your best anabolic.

Use that young age to build a solid foundation, Rome wasn't built in a day, the reason you should not use steroids is because your body is still growing and guess what, it is producing alot of HGH and Testosterone, running anything now will disrupt the production of hormones the body is producing plus steroid will fuse your growth plates ,mess up your HPTA which is essential if you want to have kids later down the line. Also if you don't do your homework you could wind up sporting a nice set of man boobes(gyno) and erection issues.

Back
Top Bottom