Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too young to take GH??

darrylmortenson

Registered
I know everyone says it's a waste of money because I'm still producing high levels. After researching the issue, cost is the only reason I can see why I shouldn't run GH now. Well, Im going to start with Jino a few weeks before my next cycle.

So my question is, how much should I run per day?? I was thinking 4iu/day 7 days a week.

Let me know what you guys think.

I know everyone says it's a waste of money because I'm still producing high levels. After researching the issue, cost is the only reason I can see why I shouldn't run GH now. Well, Im going to start with Jino a few weeks before my next cycle.

So my question is, how much should I run per day?? I was thinking 4iu/day 7 days a week.

how old are you? you clearly have zero clue what you are talking about and/or doing... 4 ius is NOT even close to a smart starting dose and if your too young, it IS pointless to use.. why be so ignorant about this?

What's your stats and experience? If you're young you probably won't see shit from HGH. And 4iu is way too high to start

How old are you? 4iu of real HGH is way too high to start unless you enjoy joint pain, bloating, etc

Sooo... how young are you?

Wait...what? Not sure why everyone is obsessing about using HGH like it’s the ticket to the Olympia. The result is soooooo subtle and totally NOT transformational by any stretch of the imagination. It’s a long term therapy. Since it doesn’t cause suppression of natural hormone production, you could technically use it indefinitely and at any adult age but I think it would be a waste until you at least in your 30’s.

Wait...what? Not sure why everyone is obsessing about using HGH like it’s the ticket to the Olympia. The result is soooooo subtle and totally NOT transformational by any stretch of the imagination. It’s a long term therapy. Since it doesn’t cause suppression of natural hormone production, you could technically use it indefinitely and at any adult age but I think it would be a waste until you at least in your 30’s.

Yeh well said. You'd get more gains as an analogy from say bumping tbol from 50 to 75mg. Than using hgh. Or 400 to 500 tren, somthing along those lines. In my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom