bannednutrition.com

Thread: Too young to take GH??

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Too young to take GH??

I know everyone says it's a waste of money because I'm still producing high levels. After researching the issue, cost is the only reason I can see why I shouldn't run GH now. Well, Im going to start with Jino a few weeks before my next cycle.

So my question is, how much should I run per day?? I was thinking 4iu/day 7 days a week.

Let me know what you guys think.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by darrylmortenson View Post
    I know everyone says it's a waste of money because I'm still producing high levels. After researching the issue, cost is the only reason I can see why I shouldn't run GH now. Well, Im going to start with Jino a few weeks before my next cycle.

So my question is, how much should I run per day?? I was thinking 4iu/day 7 days a week.

how old are you? you clearly have zero clue what you are talking about and/or doing... 4 ius is NOT even close to a smart starting dose and if your too young, it IS pointless to use.. why be so ignorant about this?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

What's your stats and experience? If you're young you probably won't see shit from HGH. And 4iu is way too high to start

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How old are you? 4iu of real HGH is way too high to start unless you enjoy joint pain, bloating, etc

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Sooo... how young are you?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    did you even run bloodwork first?
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Wait...what? Not sure why everyone is obsessing about using HGH like itís the ticket to the Olympia. The result is soooooo subtle and totally NOT transformational by any stretch of the imagination. Itís a long term therapy. Since it doesnít cause suppression of natural hormone production, you could technically use it indefinitely and at any adult age but I think it would be a waste until you at least in your 30ís.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm not giving advice to someone with your attitude. You can figure it out yourself.

Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Your age and training experience?
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
    Wait...what? Not sure why everyone is obsessing about using HGH like itís the ticket to the Olympia. The result is soooooo subtle and totally NOT transformational by any stretch of the imagination. Itís a long term therapy. Since it doesnít cause suppression of natural hormone production, you could technically use it indefinitely and at any adult age but I think it would be a waste until you at least in your 30ís.
    Yeh well said. You'd get more gains as an analogy from say bumping tbol from 50 to 75mg. Than using hgh. Or 400 to 500 tren, somthing along those lines. In my opinion.