Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Took 10mg dianabol before workout in the morning

  1. #1
    Growing Brother Arnold_3.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    167
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Took 10mg dianabol before workout in the morning

    Been having headace since a few hours in afternoon , i dont know whats the reason but at first it was a good headace than it got milder and now its a very mild but still it is there .What pill should i take for headace from dbol ?

  2. #2
    Proficient Brother TEST*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    90
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Check your blood pressure.Whats your stats and experience?

  3. #3
    Growing Brother Arnold_3.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    167
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TEST* View Post
    Check your blood pressure.Whats your stats and experience?
    I took aspirin and now the headace is gone . Havnt checked my blood pressure , i dont think it is elevated right now . If it happens again tomorrow , ill check blood pressure . But i have heard in other forums that it happens for a while and goes away in a day or few days.

  4. #4
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,849
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_3.0 View Post
    I took aspirin and now the headace is gone . Havnt checked my blood pressure , i dont think it is elevated right now . If it happens again tomorrow , ill check blood pressure . But i have heard in other forums that it happens for a while and goes away in a day or few days.
    not every little thing that goes wrong with you will have to do with dbol... 10 mg of dbol did not cause you a headache...





  5. #5
    Growing Brother Arnold_3.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    167
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    not every little thing that goes wrong with you will have to do with dbol... 10 mg of dbol did not cause you a headache...
    I was on a very low carb diet till today and tried ketosis for a few days . Was losing fat but again i was losing muscle mass too , shortness of breath and heavy chest . But since i was getting headace i tried loading up with carbs and heavy chest and stuff headace all gone . Could it be because of very low carbs and pretty low fat but high protien ?

  6. #6
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,849
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_3.0 View Post
    I was on a very low carb diet till today and tried ketosis for a few days . Was losing fat but again i was losing muscle mass too , shortness of breath and heavy chest . But since i was getting headace i tried loading up with carbs and heavy chest and stuff headace all gone . Could it be because of very low carbs and pretty low fat but high protien ?
    On a low-carb diet, your insulin levels go down and your body starts shedding excess sodium and water along with it. ... This is one reason people get side effects on low-carb diets, such as lightheadedness, fatigue, headaches, and even constipation.





  7. #7
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23,012
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You still haven't mentioned your age...hmm

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  8. #8
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49,006
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_3.0 View Post
    Been having headace since a few hours in afternoon , i dont know whats the reason but at first it was a good headace than it got milder and now its a very mild but still it is there .What pill should i take for headace from dbol ?
    if you already had heart issues going on adding the dbol won't help

    i def would get your blood pressure checked frequently and see if there is a pattern.. i specifically would like to know where your resting HR is.. that # is crucial
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  9. #9
    Growing Brother Arnold_3.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    167
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    if you already had heart issues going on adding the dbol won't help

    i def would get your blood pressure checked frequently and see if there is a pattern.. i specifically would like to know where your resting HR is.. that # is crucial
    I just chcked my resting HR is 74 and Blood pressure is 134 and in middle there was a number which was 80 ( dont know what that is )

  10. #10
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23,012
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_3.0 View Post
    I just chcked my resting HR is 74 and Blood pressure is 134 and in middle there was a number which was 80 ( dont know what that is )
    Go grab your birth certificate and then you can work out your age.

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •