Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Took 10mg dianabol before workout in the morning

Arnold_3.0

Been having headace since a few hours in afternoon , i dont know whats the reason but at first it was a good headace than it got milder and now its a very mild but still it is there .What pill should i take for headace from dbol ?

Check your blood pressure.Whats your stats and experience?

I took aspirin and now the headace is gone . Havnt checked my blood pressure , i dont think it is elevated right now . If it happens again tomorrow , ill check blood pressure . But i have heard in other forums that it happens for a while and goes away in a day or few days.

I took aspirin and now the headace is gone . Havnt checked my blood pressure , i dont think it is elevated right now . If it happens again tomorrow , ill check blood pressure . But i have heard in other forums that it happens for a while and goes away in a day or few days.

not every little thing that goes wrong with you will have to do with dbol... 10 mg of dbol did not cause you a headache...

not every little thing that goes wrong with you will have to do with dbol... 10 mg of dbol did not cause you a headache...

I was on a very low carb diet till today and tried ketosis for a few days . Was losing fat but again i was losing muscle mass too , shortness of breath and heavy chest . But since i was getting headace i tried loading up with carbs and heavy chest and stuff headace all gone . Could it be because of very low carbs and pretty low fat but high protien ?

I was on a very low carb diet till today and tried ketosis for a few days . Was losing fat but again i was losing muscle mass too , shortness of breath and heavy chest . But since i was getting headace i tried loading up with carbs and heavy chest and stuff headace all gone . Could it be because of very low carbs and pretty low fat but high protien ?

On a low-carb diet, your insulin levels go down and your body starts shedding excess sodium — and water along with it. ... This is one reason people get side effects on low-carb diets, such as lightheadedness, fatigue, headaches, and even constipation.

Been having headace since a few hours in afternoon , i dont know whats the reason but at first it was a good headace than it got milder and now its a very mild but still it is there .What pill should i take for headace from dbol ?

if you already had heart issues going on adding the dbol won't help

i def would get your blood pressure checked frequently and see if there is a pattern.. i specifically would like to know where your resting HR is.. that # is crucial

if you already had heart issues going on adding the dbol won't help

i def would get your blood pressure checked frequently and see if there is a pattern.. i specifically would like to know where your resting HR is.. that # is crucial

I just chcked my resting HR is 74 and Blood pressure is 134 and in middle there was a number which was 80 ( dont know what that is )

I just chcked my resting HR is 74 and Blood pressure is 134 and in middle there was a number which was 80 ( dont know what that is )

Go grab your birth certificate and then you can work out your age.

74 for a 23 year old athlete is awful

that number should be under 60.

also your blood pressure should be 120/80 or less. your top number is high.

you don't have a healthy heart and it will get worse as you age and use steroids.. you should not be using steroids right now.. SARM's only is safe along with fixing your diet

you don't have a healthy heart and it will get worse as you age and use steroids.. you should not be using steroids right now.. SARM's only is safe along with fixing your diet

I actually used dbol about a month ago for 3 weeks . could it be becuase of that , my test levels are fine tho but I am gonna cut down on fat now for sure before even thinking about test cycle and get my blood pressure in control first .

I actually used dbol about a month ago for 3 weeks . could it be becuase of that , my test levels are fine tho but I am gonna cut down on fat now for sure before even thinking about test cycle and get my blood pressure in control first .

Err why just 3 weeks?

I am 5"10 with 93kg bw , could this be the reason for high blood pressure coz i have high fat percentage and overall more weight ? even tho i do intense workout for about an hour and now a days i even started doing running 15 min every evening as a cardio . Dont know why is my blood pressure high .

- - - Updated - - -

Err why just 3 weeks?

I wanted to use it for about 4 weeks but if you remember i am the same guy who used one week on one week off protocol and i was on the fourth week when you said its useless then suddely i stopped doing my fourth week and did a pct for about 4 weeks to recover . Honestly i did not gain any strength or power in those on weeks . Only high rate of heart beats while on dbol not really any blood pressure issue tho at that time .I am not really gonna do any cycle untill i get healthy , just gonna stick to sarms as you guys told me to .

Back
Top Bottom