Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Took a T booster from walmart

Strengthaboveall

Proficient Brother
So took a T booster from Walmart “Muscle Tech” to be exact. My lifts rocketed up and got huge. Got my bloods done was sitting at over 1200 serum....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So took a T booster from Walmart “Muscle Tech” to be exact. My lifts rocketed up and got huge. Got my bloods done was sitting at over 1200 serum....

I am a fan of muscle tech supps I am actually using muscle tech's Test HD coming out of pct lol but I have a hard time believing you serum levels that's crazy lol

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Post a screenshot of the blood test

That means that you are at 1200 naturally. A test booster is not going to get you over your body's natural limit. It will get you on the high end of what you are capable of making on your own.

All that from a test booster.....from Walmart nonetheless....I'm sorry. That just sounds pretty far fetched

I smell bs. Post some blood work please

Back
Top Bottom