Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 10 post-ban prohormones - part 2

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
This is part 2 of the top 10 modern prohormone series by Matt (Masonic Bodybuilder). Read on to find out the final 5 legal prohormones on the market....

Top 10 pros part 2: http://www.evolutionary.org/top-10-modern-prohormones-part-2/

Top 10 pros part 1: http://www.evolutionary.org/top-10-modern-prohormones-part-1/

6-Keto-Progesterone.jpg

bro too bad all the good pros were banned.....

100%. The current pro-hormones that are still legal for purchase are some what effective at best. All the powerful pro-hormones were banned. I wouldn't spend my money on any of the current pro-hormones on the market. The best legal alternative to steroids now is SARMS.

Although I am not an advocate of prohormones, the article is still very interesting and informative - have been waiting for the second part to get published.

Sincerely, I don't quite get it - why would anyone use prohormones with all their side effects, when they could just use straight steroids, get the same (or even less) side effects, but get much better results? Ok, if you want to avoid injections and want a legal alternative to steroids, then you can as well use SARMS. Yes, they are not as powerful, but they do not have any side effects at all, which is a huge advantage over both steroids, and prohormones.

100%. The current pro-hormones that are still legal for purchase are some what effective at best. All the powerful pro-hormones were banned. I wouldn't spend my money on any of the current pro-hormones on the market. The best legal alternative to steroids now is SARMS.

Have to agree on this one. I would rather spend my cash on sarms and actual gear.

These prohormones for whatever reason are still super popular. I am glad everyone has the information and can set realistic expectations when using them. Hopefully it helps when guys are deciding between using their money on them or other compounds like SARMS and AAS.

All the good ones preban,were real gear just unclassified and I never seen any different sides that didnt come with "real gear", and I ran all my pH cycles without test,but I don't know about all these dhea products which is all anyone makes anymore

Sent from my STUDIO SELFIE using Tapatalk

The main appeal of prohormones is availability. A lot of people don't have trusted sources for the real stuff and they don't want to risk getting in trouble with the law.

Back
Top Bottom